voter apathy in a sentence
1) Both main parties are counting on traditional voter apathy to remain.
2) Voter apathy is growing among the British public.
3) Whimsical voter apathy comes with the territory of being president.
voter apathy example sentences4) This in no small measure has contributed to widespread voters' apathy .
5) His opponent just fed off that voter apathy against Mr. Hilliard.
6) Voter apathy was evident in the historically low turnout of around 33%.
7) Their only hope to win a national election will be voter apathy .
8) The decline in applications was blamed on general voter apathy and broken electoral promises.
9) Voter apathy was reflected in the historically low turnout of around thirty three percent.
10) Payne said common complaints of voter apathy are poor excuses reasons for not voting .
11) In the 2004 election, voter apathy was high in historically Coloured areas.
12) A plan to avoid this growing trend of voter apathy would be four-fold.
13) Protesters determined that Stephen Harper was using voter apathy to his advantage while proroguing parliament.
14) Several reasons for this enigmatic conundrum of voter apathy have become apparent in recent years.
15) While Facebook has previously lamented voter apathy , it did little to force users to vote.
example sentences with voter apathy16) It was therefore incorrect to conclude that the relatively low turnout was entirely due to voter apathy .
17) Thank you for raising the issue of voter apathy in your op-ed of Feb. 28.
18) Trouble is, voter apathy being what it is they remain in situ and on the gravy train.
19) Voter apathy means mess.
20) That's voter apathy .
21) It serves the University by combating voter apathy among students and promoting political literacy within the University and community.
22) As in many Western democracies, voter apathy is a current concern, after a dramatic decline in election turnout recently.
23) Voter turnout was barely 50% and the run-up to the election was marked by voter apathy and claims of fraud.
24) The discontinuation of mandatory voting and voter apathy may have been significant factors contributing to the reduction in the number of voters.
25) As a sign of the general cynicism and voter apathy during this period, turnout for the election was only 49%.
26) Voter apathy , unfamiliarity with candidates in a municipal election and feelings that all politicians are corrupt hinder voting in primaries, political observers said.
27) LOWELL, Mass.-We are teenagers - 17-year-old teenagers - and at a time of increasing voter apathy , we want to vote.
28) It would be unfair to put all the blame for rising voter apathy on Merkel, Schoeppner and his pollster counterpart Manfred Guellner of the Forsa institute say.
How to use voter apathy in a sentence29) This effort was met with voter apathy , however, and the first campaign of the Social Party of New York also proved to be its last.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of voter apathy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of voter apathy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with voter apathy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word voter apathy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with voter apathy.
20 examples of simple sentences of voter apathy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of voter apathy
Compound Sentences with voter apathy
Complex Sentences with voter apathy
Compound-Complex Sentences with voter apathy