become apathetic in a sentence
1) They can become apathetic to the point of illness or death.
2) Its dragged on so long, I've become apathetic .
3) They may become apathetic , unable to do even the simplest task.
become apathetic example sentences4) They are waiting for us to break, to become apathetic to Obama's lies.
5) By the book's end, the animals have become as apathetic as Benjamin always was.
6) After this, her parents started becoming apathetic to her, forcing her to run away.
7) The age bracket that had seen the Sharpeville Massacre had become apathetic in its gloom and despair.
8) Deeply distraught by her death, Ferdinand became apathetic to his duties as king, and indeed, suicidal.
9) Or maybe the people will become even more apathetic than they are now and just lay down and submit .
10) One of the primary reasons why human beings become apathetic is because the social and economic structure of society discourages them.
11) In Cash: The Autobiography , he admitted that as his sales fell off in the Eighties, he became apathetic .
12) The line also symbolizes what happens when everyone becomes apathetic toward their government and doesn't force it to be accountable for it's actions.
13) Tired of suffering, Shade removed his heart and locked it in a metal box, becoming more apathetic to surrounding characters and events.
14) Many young politicians had become apathetic toward the monarchic regime and, when the time came, they would do nothing to defend it.
15) People with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia often become apathetic as well, but none of the study participants had dementia.
example sentences with become apathetic16) The Chinese government will be able to track users every movement and action , verbal or otherwise (even perhaps beyond China's borders if consumers become apathetic .
17) That being said , at the end of the day, when it seems like the ice and the refs are tilted towards your net, the bench becomes apathetic .
18) I do believe , however, they've become so apathetic they simply don't put forth the effort to inform themselves on important issues.
19) Summary: His fellow Forsaken may have become apathetic about their former lives, but Henry Walker has no intention of forgetting... or forgiving.
20) "You should never become apathetic .
21) " He became apathetic , weak-willed, and impassive.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become apathetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become apathetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become apathetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become apathetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become apathetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of become apathetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become apathetic
Compound Sentences with become apathetic
Complex Sentences with become apathetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with become apathetic