public apathy in a sentence
1) Public apathy was one of our biggest problems.
2) Public apathy and political ignorance is an indisputable fact today.
3) It 's not just public apathy .
public apathy example sentences4) The night of the destruction and removal I learnt the meaning of public apathy .
5) Or will the growth, rapid so far, falter on public apathy or distrust?
6) The 2009 Bundestag election in Germany was characterized by widespread public apathy and record low voter turnout.
7) CHAIRMAN Gary Gibson is furious that Hartlepool's promotion-chasing team are facing a wall of public apathy .
8) Every murder is spawned from personal shame and public apathy , and American murderousness is exemplary, not exceptional.
9) Due to public apathy , however, the studios quickly retreated from their ambitious plans for color films, late in 1932.
10) We have overcome public apathy to wrestling and have managed to inject a level of entertainment in wrestling that is sadly lacking in other sports.
11) Moreover, a parliament will benefit from a thriving political culture and critical scrutiny and debate in the media and, conversely, suffer from public apathy .
12) As growing public apathy to the financial and environmental problems of the world shows, the public is content with an anodyne and airbrushed version of reality.
13) In the face of some continued post-World War II public apathy or antipathy toward the armed services, the SDF has difficulties in recruiting personnel.
14) She also didn't count on the backlash, a backlash that has actually caused her the same fate as Madonna: public apathy to her music.
15) It is also likely that by providing minimum standards of living, social services reduce public apathy and dejection and thus maintain the will to work.
example sentences with public apathy16) The real danger to humanity 's presence in space isn't loss of communication between ISS and ground control - it's crippling public apathy .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public apathy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public apathy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public apathy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public apathy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public apathy.
20 examples of simple sentences of public apathy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public apathy
Compound Sentences with public apathy
Complex Sentences with public apathy
Compound-Complex Sentences with public apathy