jail await in a sentence
1) McKay is also currently in jail awaiting sentencing.
2) Slocum spent 42 days in jail awaiting trial.
3) Zardari was already in jail awaiting trial on separate charges.
4) Arrested on terrorism charges; died in jail awaiting trial.
jail await example sentences5) Reavis spent roughly a year in jail awaiting trial.
6) Villegas, a train conductor, remains in jail awaiting trial.
7) She will be given credit for the 16 months she served in jail awaiting trial.
8) However, while in jail awaiting the start of his trial, Bundy escaped again.
9) As a result, many people sit in jail awaiting the next steps in their case.
10) Knowing that real black jails often await them, some petitioners try to resist being taken away.
11) During the time Alpha was in jail awaiting trial, his friends tried to get bail lowered.
12) By then 51 Congressmen were suspected of parapolitics. 29 of them were in jail awaiting trial.
13) But he noted that state law allows people who are in jail awaiting trial to register and vote.
14) While Corbett was in jail awaiting trial Danielle's mother sent him almost eight hundred pages of love letters.
example sentences with await15) He remains in jail awaiting trial, facing a maximum sentence of 40 years if convicted of the drug charges.
16) A photo of Lyndon, then in jail awaiting his trial, was superimposed to the wall behind the crew.
17) For example: a subject is arrested, charged with cattle rustling, and is held in county jail awaiting trial.
18) Like Mr Morsi and most of the Brotherhood's top leadership, Mr Shater is now in jail awaiting charges.
19) I'm absolutely shocked that this woman is not sitting in jail right now awaiting trial and continuing to be debriefed.
20) Metcalf got 526 days credit in jail awaiting trial, so that must be deducted from the sentence, Lamb said.
21) Hernandez is currently in jail awaiting trial as a murder suspect in the shooting death of a 27 -year-old semi-pro football player.
22) After spending most of November and December 1880 in jail awaiting trial, Brocius was acquitted with a verdict of accidental death.
23) While in jail awaiting trial, Magneto appoints a restored Jean Grey as the new leader of the X-Men in his absence.
24) During the time that Gillis remained in jail awaiting his trial, he exchanged letters with Tammie Purpera, a friend of victim Donna Johnston.
25) In all, nine out of 10 people in the jail are awaiting trial and have not been found guilty of the current offense – far higher than the national average of two-thirds.
26) For example, people in jail awaiting trial are subjected to longer periods of pre-trial custody, while those granted bail still have to endure the stress of waiting for their trials, she said.
27) Well, actually a year ago that was pretty literally true, on multiple levels, but he has been in jail awaiting trial since then.
How to use await in a sentence28) They spent more than a year in the county jail awaiting trial as the state prepared its case, which increasingly focused on Velez.
29) Ramirez is in jail awaiting trial for allegedly receiving $450,000 per month from the organization; Acosta was arrested but later exonerated.
30) While he was in jail awaiting trial an armed mob of men with painted faces stormed the jail and shot him and his brother Hyrum to death.
31) Godfrey had attempted to organize a troop ""to rescue and sett at large"" Fendall while he was in jail awaiting trial.
32) After spending four years in jail awaiting trial, Saville was about to sign a plea deal that would have sent him to prison for 20 years.
33) In jail awaiting trial, Max receives a postcard from Leo and feeling betrayed, recounts the whole show including the intermission ("Betrayed").
34) Municipal Court Judge Pascal Pillarella ruled that Singh had not actually violated the conditions of his earlier bail and should not have to spend months in jail awaiting trial.
35) He was deported back to Germany where he pleaded guilty to embezzlement in November 2003 and, after five months in jail awaiting trial, again received a suspended sentence (of 20 months).
36) While Durieux languished in jail awaiting his turn, the news spread and sparked the furious interest of revolutionaries all around the nation.
37) While Burch sits in jail awaiting his reward for turning in Christmas, Lena is assisted by Byron Bunch, a zealous bachelor who falls in love with her.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of jail await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of jail await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with jail await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word jail await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with jail await.
20 examples of simple sentences of jail await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of jail await
Compound Sentences with jail await
Complex Sentences with jail await
Compound-Complex Sentences with jail await