eagerly await in a sentence
1) I eagerly await more clips from different angles.
2) Both collaborations were eagerly awaited and critically acclaimed.
3) I find myself eagerly awaiting the next video .
4) This is what creation presently is eagerly awaiting.
eagerly await example sentences5) The outcome of this consultation is eagerly awaited.
6) As a result the following season was eagerly awaited.
7) The date of the next hearing is eagerly awaited.
8) The choir's next concert is now eagerly awaited.
9) We eagerly await raises, promotions and vacations.
10) He was ready to embark on his eagerly awaited comeback tour.
11) Was eagerly awaiting a comment about this topic.
12) I'm stuck in third gear and eagerly awaiting inspiration.
13) Everyone began to eagerly await that day.
14) We eagerly await the success of your insights.
example sentences with await15) I eagerly await the next gritty DC Wolfe tale.
16) Troops, particularly young ones, eagerly await them.
17) I'm eagerly awaiting his future articles in the series.
18) The two lions are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the three.
19) This was the moment Quavo had eagerly awaited.
20) My subscription to Saveur is always eagerly awaited.
21) As I said, I eagerly await your results.
22) But the one more big number already in production is eagerly awaited.
23) I had eagerly awaited the last show only to feel let down .
24) Mirta's talk at the library was eagerly awaited.
25) We are all eagerly awaiting Rita's project to be online.
26) We eagerly await Dowd's take on that.
27) Thank you in advance and I eagerly await your response.
How to use await in a sentence28) Therefore they all eagerly await the outcome of this study.
29) The children get all excited and eagerly await the day.
30) I eagerly await many more releases.
31) Jim eagerly awaits Pam's return in "Business Trip".
32) For the next few weeks, I eagerly awaited my spiritual baby.
33) The nursery children are eagerly awaiting a visit from a bassoon player.
34) I am eagerly awaiting your reply.
35) I am eagerly awaiting the sequel.
36) This announcement is eagerly awaited).
37) Their first allegiance was to the Messiah whose embrace they eagerly awaited.
38) I eagerly await your comments after you experience Bless Me Última .
39) Several of us eagerly await the arrival of spring every single year.
40) Jean eagerly awaits returning to England, but Douglas is more hesitant.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of eagerly await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of eagerly await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with eagerly await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word eagerly await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with eagerly await.
20 examples of simple sentences of eagerly await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of eagerly await
Compound Sentences with eagerly await
Complex Sentences with eagerly await
Compound-Complex Sentences with eagerly await