keenly await in a sentence
1) More discs from this source are keenly awaited.
2) I keenly await the descent into name calling and mud sling that this subject creates .
3) Where the jet should be built is one of the most keenly awaited decisions in global aerospace.
4) Gujarati people keenly await this festival to fly kites, called 'patang' in Gujarati.
keenly await example sentences5) The revamp, announced yesterday, is the result of a keenly awaited strategic review at the company.
6) Dealers said the Indian forex market is keenly awaiting the decision of the ongoing US Fed Reserve meeting.
7) With no economic data out from the US today, markets will keenly await retail sales figures later in the week.
8) Markets will keenly await Friday's US GDP figures to gauge the strength of the economy and further action on Fed policy.
9) Concrete plans are now afoot for the beleaguered company to produce its most keenly awaited car, its most radical design for 30 years and a probable lifesaver.
10) Many in the US were keenly awaiting the outcome: Mr Baker had made several statements expressing Washington's desire for Israel to reach an agreement with the Palestinians on elections.
11) Outsource Media have worked on hundreds of game titles from the Tales of Monkey Island to keenly awaited launch titles for Sony's PlayStation Move.
12) Tonight's match was one of the most keenly awaited of the season, but it turned out to be an almost completely underwhelming experience.
13) For this reason, the announcement this Thursday of the recommendations of the Murray committee for the future structure of county cricket from 1993 onwards will be keenly awaited by all in the game.
14) Five national opinion polls in tomorrow's newspapers are keenly awaited after a survey in London showed Labour's lead slipping a couple of points.
example sentences with await15) And yet in 1953 another keenly awaited publication lit a fuse which eventually would explode many an illusion of carefully tended domestic bliss.
16) US stocks were also mixed yesterday after scoring their strongest week of the year, with investors keenly awaiting the new Federal Reserve chief Janet Yellen's first testimony to Congress.
17) The new design guide, issued jointly by the DoE and DTp in 1977, was keenly awaited: transport planners had every right to anticipate bold initiatives.
18) This catalogue raisonné has been keenly awaited for several years; work began before the artist's death in 1988, aged eighty-six.
19) Rajan, who took over as RBI Governor on September 4, is scheduled to unveil on Friday mid-quarter monetary policy review, an event keenly awaited by industry and banks.
20) The calendar is relatively empty, with Tuesdaýs release of fresh retail sales data representing the only keenly awaited event in Poland.
21) South Park : The Stick of Truth: The keenly awaited role-playing game, based on the hit cartoon series, has been taken by Ubisoft thanks to a $3.26m bid.
22) Mr Brin also had good news for those keenly awaiting the launch of Glass, with a promise that it would be available to the public for less than $1,500 later this year.
23) And for once this year, Littlewoods' results will be most keenly awaited not just by its rivals but by the financial community at large.
24) 31 October: This is the deadline for Bond Corp to produce the keenly awaited full audited accounts for the company.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of keenly await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of keenly await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with keenly await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word keenly await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with keenly await.
20 examples of simple sentences of keenly await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of keenly await
Compound Sentences with keenly await
Complex Sentences with keenly await
Compound-Complex Sentences with keenly await