impatiently await in a sentence
1) Having declared Richard dead, John impatiently awaits his coronation.
2) Aminah was already pregnant and impatiently awaited the return of her husband.
3) The eel fry, awaited impatiently each year, provided sport and income.
4) Reference is made at one point to Charles impatiently awaiting Sebastian's letters.
impatiently await example sentences5) I am impatiently awaiting the response of the public to-morrow, and especially the opinion of the newspapers.
6) The player appears to be impatiently awaiting the discovery of the ball, until the batter goes for another run.
7) Her mother, his fianc e, impatiently awaited his return, from her home in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
8) A detachment of the Swedish fleet took the women over to Kalmar, where Gustavus Adolphus was impatiently awaiting them.
9) It is not illegal to launch or play a different iOS game while you impatiently await repairs in Real Racing 3 .
10) The fate of Farnsworths jaded troopers rested with their division commander, Brig. Gen. Judson Kilpatrick, who impatiently awaited news from his superiors while keeping his cavalry in limbo.
11) For three days Jackson impatiently awaited the order to advance, and his men were held ready with three days' cooked rations in their haversacks.
12) And, whereas virtually all Nazi attacks in the 1941-1942 period came as a surprise to us, this one was awaited impatiently (if this term is at all applicable to a relentless battle).
13) Iranologist Pierre Briant comments that "it is doubtful that even before the fall of Cyrus was impatiently awaited by a population desperate for a 'liberator'.
14) In one speech he declared that:Those lands suffering under the British and Bolshevist yoke impatiently await the moment when the Axis (powers) will emerge victorious.
example sentences with await15) Review from Angela M. I 've been impatiently awaiting the opening of Twelve Oriental Market, and watching its slow progression and construction on the inside.
16) Yesterday, after breakfasting with the Dowager-Duchess,! left Coburg, and was awaited here impatiently by my gentlemen and four couriers.
17) It was as if those brawnier possessors of more organs were impatiently awaiting a signal, a pheromone in the air...
18) " and part of me is already filled with ideas about menus and decorations and awaiting impatiently to put all these into action.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of impatiently await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of impatiently await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with impatiently await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word impatiently await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with impatiently await.
20 examples of simple sentences of impatiently await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of impatiently await
Compound Sentences with impatiently await
Complex Sentences with impatiently await
Compound-Complex Sentences with impatiently await