intensive agriculture in a sentence
1) Intensive agriculture produces huge quantities of farm chemicals.
2) The forest areas suffer from strong demographic pressure and intensive agriculture .
3) The advanced civilizations developed where intensive agriculture provided an ample food supply.
intensive agriculture example sentences4) Approximately 60% of the region is dedicated to intensive agriculture .
5) Powys was an area of intensive agriculture , predominantly sheep breeding.
6) With intensive agriculture , the lands are quickly depleted and desertified.
7) Modern, intensive agriculture provides a rich environment for many plant viruses.
8) The increasing adoption of less intensive agriculture should further encourage a hare recovery.
9) Intensive agriculture , coal mining and rubbish dumps are major sources of methane.
10) These lands are now used for intensive agriculture or have become urbanized.
11) Up until then almost all advances in intensive agriculture were universally seen as beneficial.
12) CONTROL MEASURES . The trend toward intensive agriculture has made control more difficult.
13) Dates Technology Zone (for knowledge intensive agriculture and production of dates).
14) Finally, the Sumerians ushered in domestication with intensive agriculture and irrigation.
15) More intensive agriculture has led to increased concentrations of nitrate in groundwater in many areas.
example sentences with intensive agriculture16) Critics argue that some techniques used in intensive agriculture can be cruel to animals.
17) Turkmenistan is largely desert with cattle and sheep raising, intensive agriculture in irrigated oases.
18) Intensive agriculture is also being attempted by what is popularly known as "Package Program".
19) The growth of commercially intensive agriculture has produced a rise in fertilizer run-off into the river.
20) Turner, B. L. (1974) Prehistoric intensive agriculture in the Mayan lowlands.
21) It probably also considerably increases the land area in the northern hemisphere suitable for intensive summer agriculture .
22) Most of the arable land is used for intensive agriculture , including horticulture and greenhouse agri-businesses.
23) The topsoil is thin and unsuited to intensive agriculture , but it nourishes abundant natural pasture.
24) In areas suitable for intensive agriculture , groups of pithouses clustered to create communities of varying sizes.
25) The speed with which these are identified has increased, attributable in part to intensive animal agriculture .
26) A "civilized" way of life is ultimately linked to conditions coming almost exclusively from intensive agriculture .
27) Therefore , the removal of this intensive agriculture has resulted in a recovery in neighbouring aquatic ecosystems.
28) Intensive agriculture based on cash crops such as cotton, coconuts, coffee and citrus fruit were introduced.
How to use intensive agriculture in a sentence29) The monocultures typically used in intensive agriculture increase the number of pests, which are controlled through pesticides.
30) The large catchment area of the Waikato River is highly fertile farmland, so intensive agriculture is present.
31) However, there are serious concerns over the impacts of intensive agriculture of various kinds on water quality.
32) Practicing this style of intensive agriculture with short periods of soil rest leads to soil degradation and desertification.
33) However, such intensive agriculture in such an arid area has had a significant negative impact of water supplies.
34) In the Para area the Kayapớ like most tribes of this region practiced intensive agriculture or clearing cultivation.
35) It is recognized that some techniques used to sustain intensive agriculture can be cruel to animals such as mutilation.
36) Also of concern is not only the cost but the amount of fossil energy subsidy required for intensive agriculture .
37) Because both the world population and the intensive agriculture used to support it are growing, ammonia demand is growing.
38) Both commercial forestry and intensive agriculture have proved destructive to the forests that had endured swidden agriculture for many centuries.
39) Europe, and particularly Britain, has become a close tapestry of intensive agriculture with small pockets of natural habitat.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of intensive agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of intensive agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with intensive agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word intensive agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with intensive agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of intensive agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of intensive agriculture
Compound Sentences with intensive agriculture
Complex Sentences with intensive agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with intensive agriculture