rain agriculture in a sentence
1) Ethiopian agriculture is predominantly rain-fed subsistence agriculture , troubled by recurrent droughts.
2) Some northern and western areas support rain-fed agriculture , while others require irrigation.
3) More than 80% of Uganda's population lives in rural areas and about 70% of the country's population depends on subsistence rain-fed agriculture to survive.
rain agriculture example sentences4) This problem has deep roots as much of the DRC's population is dependent on this sort of slash and burn rain-fed agriculture for its sustenance.
5) In contrast, agriculture that relies only on direct rainfall is referred to as rain-fed agriculture , or if it falls in semi-arid regions, it is called dry land farming.
6) With only about 5 percent of the land irrigated, Senegal continues to rely on rain-fed agriculture , which occupies about 75 percent of the workforce.
7) There is insufficient rainfall in the Timbuktu region for purely rain-fed agriculture and crops are therefore irrigated using water from the River Niger.
8) Africa's geography makes it particularly vulnerable to climate change, and seventy per cent of the population rely on rain-fed agriculture for their livelihoods.
9) This collapse of rain-fed agriculture in the Upper Country meant the loss to southern Mesopotamia of the agrarian subsidies which had kept the Akkadian Empire solvent.
10) But because of climate change and global warming, yields from rain-fed agriculture in parts of Africa could decline by half, he warned.
11) Growth in the farm sector in the past three years could hold lessons for other dryland areas - 80 % of the cultivable area in the world depends on rain-fed agriculture .
12) Karnataka , where 56% of the state's workforce is in farming , has the second largest area (5m hectares) under rain-fed agriculture after Rajasthan.
13) Whiles yields from rain-fed agriculture could be reduced by up to 50 percent with agricultural production , including access to food, being severely compromised.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rain agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rain agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rain agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rain agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rain agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of rain agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rain agriculture
Compound Sentences with rain agriculture
Complex Sentences with rain agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with rain agriculture