tourism agriculture in a sentence
1) Palau's economy consists primarily of tourism , subsistence agriculture and fishing.
2) The Dithmarschen economy consists mainly of tourism , agriculture , and energy.
3) Madagascar's sources of growth are tourism , agriculture and the extractive industries.
tourism agriculture example sentences4) The economy of Guadeloupe depends on tourism , agriculture , light industry and services.
5) Apart from tourism , agriculture has long been the most important industry in the area.
6) Salmon aquaculture, tourism , agriculture and timber are the mainstays of the island economy.
7) The major income sources comes from manufacturing and economic plants, tourism , agriculture and services.
8) He said the region has comparative advantage in the areas of tourism , agriculture and the oil industry.
9) The Economy of Lephalale is dominated by mining, electricity production, tourism , agriculture and game farming.
10) Its economy relies mainly on tourism , agriculture , and transportation, which developed in the late 19th century.
11) The main industries in the Kettle Creek watershed in the 21st century are tourism , agriculture , and lumbering.
12) The economy of Whidbey Island south of Oak Harbor relies heavily on tourism , small-scale agriculture , and the arts.
13) Mining, construction, tourism , retail, agriculture , and pearling are major contributors to the region's economic output.
14) T he economy of Costa Rica is very stable , and depends essentially on tourism , agriculture , and electronics exports.
15) Saint Kitts and Nevis is a twin-island federation whose economy is characterised by its dominant tourism , agriculture and light manufacturing industries.
example sentences with tourism agriculture16) Key parts of our tourism , agriculture and manufacturing industries sit yards from the ocean, the bay, and other waterways.
17) After tourism , agriculture and livestock is the most important economic activity of the municipality, employing just under fifteen percent of the working population.
18) However, these mines were closed in the 1980s, and since then the municipal government has focused on developing tourism , agriculture and light industry in the region.
19) Sulaymaniyah's economy today relies on tourism , agriculture and a number of small factories, most of which are involved in the building trade.
20) Major contributors to the economy were health care, tourism , agriculture , livestock, and energy mining (gas and oil).
21) Palau's economy is based mainly on tourism , subsistence agriculture and fishing, with a significant portion of gross national product (GNP) derived from foreign aid.
22) The economic areas that the Vision 2030 is targeting are: tourism , agriculture , wholesale/retail trade, manufacturing, IT enabled services, and Financial Services.
23) Today, the Clinton Foundation focuses on creating sustainable economic growth in the four priority sectors of energy, tourism , agriculture , and apparel/manufacturing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of tourism agriculture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of tourism agriculture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with tourism agriculture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word tourism agriculture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with tourism agriculture.
20 examples of simple sentences of tourism agriculture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of tourism agriculture
Compound Sentences with tourism agriculture
Complex Sentences with tourism agriculture
Compound-Complex Sentences with tourism agriculture