artistic ambition in a sentence
1) The musical atmosphere later proved an advantage for her artistic ambitions .
2) Her artistic ambitions had fallen away .
3) By naïve I mean photographs that were not made with high artistic ambition .
artistic ambition example sentences4) How do her extramarital romances and her artistic ambitions coincide or conflict?
5) From a young age Jef Van der Veken nourished artistic ambitions .
6) This has been interpreted as a lone early sign of Bruckner's artistic ambitions .
7) I'm a decent artist with artistic ambitions that exceed the program's current abilities.
8) Grigorovich's advice nevertheless inspired a more serious, artistic ambition in the twenty-six-year-old.
9) Eisner had had greater artistic ambitions for comics since his time doing "The Spirit".
10) He wanted to follow his artistic ambition and enrolled at the Toronto College of Art.
11) We want our ambitions for the Hall to match the scale of our artistic ambitions .
12) At 15 years old , she refuses to let her situation and environment cage her artistic ambitions .
13) Because Jody , it turns out, is a murdering moron, but one with artistic ambitions .
14) Under such a cold eye, Fellini analogously views his own artistic ambitions like Casanova's romantic ones.
15) She encouraged his artistic ambitions and helped support him until he was able to earn a living in the theater.
example sentences with artistic ambition16) Dissatisfied, he took a writing class and decided that his earlier artistic ambitions needed to be explored and tested.
17) In the end, Westerberg's class and competence can't make up for his near-total lack of artistic ambition .
18) The tone and artistic ambition of this series of bestsellers has been compared to the classic animal novel "Watership Down".
19) And contrary to ROH there are no endless revivals of Traviatas and Tosca: this is a theater with serious artistic ambitions .
20) And make no mistake: those decisions WILL trickle down and influence the choices and opportunities you have to pursue your artistic ambitions .
21) Eisner began his comic book career in 1936, and had long held artistic ambitions for what was perceived as a lowbrow medium.
22) It has been highly praised for its sophistication, mature writing, voice acting, orchestrated soundtrack, artistic ambition , and faithfulness to its source material.
23) His mother supported his musical and artistic ambitions since she had soon realized that he was an autodidact; he never learned things when he was taught by someone else.
24) Similarly in style, The Beach Boys concept album "Pet Sounds" (1966) has also been stated as pioneering the genre with its artistic ambitions .
25) His parents felt that he should work on the land rather than become a writer, and hoped that his work as a jackaroo would temper his artistic ambitions .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of artistic ambition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of artistic ambition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with artistic ambition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word artistic ambition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with artistic ambition.
20 examples of simple sentences of artistic ambition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of artistic ambition
Compound Sentences with artistic ambition
Complex Sentences with artistic ambition
Compound-Complex Sentences with artistic ambition