ambisonics in a sentence
1) The spatial resolution of first-order ambisonics as described above is quite low.
2) The play is encoded in ambisonics .
3) Ambisonics records 3D surround sound as a 4-channel encoded B-format signal.
ambisonics example sentences4) Higher-order ambisonics has found a niche market in video games developed by Codemasters.
5) Ambisonics was invented by Michael Gerzon.
6) Ambisonics Symposium 2009 at IEM, Graz, Austria, 2009.
7) Some years ago it was shown that, in the limit, WFS and ambisonics converge.
8) There are several different format conventions for higher-order ambisonics , for details see Ambisonic data exchange formats.
9) Ambisonics can be understood as a three-dimensional extension of , adding additional difference channels for height and depth.
10) Higher Order ambisonics can be decoded to produce 3D stereo headphone output similar to that produced using binaural recording.
11) Despite its many technical advantages, ambisonics has not been a commercial success and is found only in niche applications.
12) In its original formulation, ambisonics assumed plane-wave sources for reproduction, which implies speakers that are infinitely far away.
13) Hardware panning units and mixers for first-order ambisonics have been available since the 1980s and have been used commercially.
14) Target layouts from 5.1 upwards usually surpass the spatial resolution of first-order ambisonics , at least in the frontal quadrant.
15) Ambisonics was developed in the UK in the 1970s under the auspices of the British National Research Development Corporation.
example sentences with ambisonics16) Hence, content that has been produced in ambisonics must be made available to consumers in stereo or discrete multichannel formats.
17) Ambisonics can be scaled to any desired spatial resolution at the cost of additional transmission channels and more speakers for playback.
18) The resulting signal set is then called "Second-", "Third-", or collectively, "Higher-order ambisonics ".
19) Their first game to use an Ambisonic audio engine was , however, this only used ambisonics on the PlayStation 3 platform.
20) Their game extended the use of ambisonics to the Xbox 360 platform, and uses ambisonics on all platforms including the PC.
21) Their game extended the use of ambisonics to the Xbox 360 platform, and uses ambisonics on all platforms including the PC.
22) It is possible to decode ambisonics and Higher Order ambisonics onto fairly arbitrary speaker arrays and this is a subject of ongoing research.
23) It is possible to decode ambisonics and Higher Order ambisonics onto fairly arbitrary speaker arrays and this is a subject of ongoing research.
24) The ambisonics form, also based on Huygens' principle, gives an exact sound reconstruction at the central point; less accurate away from center point.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambisonics
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambisonics with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambisonics
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambisonics in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambisonics.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambisonics. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambisonics
Compound Sentences with ambisonics
Complex Sentences with ambisonics
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambisonics