custody await in a sentence
1) Lucia attempted suicide while in immigration enforcement custody awaiting deportation.
2) He is in custody awaiting sentencing.
3) Simmons is in custody awaiting sentencing.
4) Everything then went quiet as the men sat in custody awaiting their trial.
custody await example sentences5) One of the convicted, a businessman, disappeared while in custody awaiting his appeal.
6) He had been convicted of theft at Croydon magistrates court and remanded in custody awaiting sentence .
7) Attorney-General Plunkett however requested the judge to remand the prisoners in custody awaiting further charges from the same incident.
8) The incident was condemned by both the Greek and Albanian governments and three suspects are currently in custody awaiting trial.
9) Sacrimoni, the new boss, was held in federal custody awaiting a major Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act trial.
10) Three persons working at the orphanage were arrested in connection with the incident and were in court custody awaiting further investigation and trial.
11) If an accused is ordered detained, the court may order that they not communicate with certain individuals while they are in custody awaiting their trial and sentencing.
12) He was remanded in custody awaiting trial, and was ultimately given two concurrent life sentences, of which he would be required to serve at least 32 years in prison.
13) Peggy McMartin Buckey and Ray Buckey remained in custody awaiting trial; Peggy McMartin's bail had been set at $1 million and Ray Buckey had been denied bail.
14) Don Lapre, a salesman notorious for his get-rich-quick schemes, committed an apparent suicide while in federal custody awaiting a trial for several dozen counts of fraud.
example sentences with await15) If cargo has suffered damages while in transit or in custody awaiting transit, Anglo-American law usually decides liability after determining the identity of the carrier.
16) On 26 July 2011, Mubarak was reported to be depressed and refusing solid food while in hospital being treated for a heart condition and in custody awaiting trial.
17) Joof's predecessor Lamin Jobarteh is in custody awaiting trial after being sacked and charged in June over accusations he took bribes to have high-profile criminal cases dropped.
18) Ta Mok (Chhit Chhoeun) (died July 21, 2006), "Brother number 5", Southwest Regional Secretary, final Khmer Rouge leader, died in custody awaiting trial for genocide
19) Ieng Sary (Pol Pot's brother-in-law) (died in custody awaiting trial for genocide, March 14, 2013), "Brother number 3", Deputy Prime Minister, arrested in 2007
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of custody await
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of custody await with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with custody await
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word custody await in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with custody await.
20 examples of simple sentences of custody await. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of custody await
Compound Sentences with custody await
Complex Sentences with custody await
Compound-Complex Sentences with custody await