hotly anticipate in a sentence
1) Enter the hotly anticipated 2013 Cadillac ATS .
2) Skype was one of the hotly anticipated apps for Windows Phones.
3) Details of this hotly anticipated Google Android phone have not yet been released.
hotly anticipate example sentences4) The acclaimed Breaking Bad has a hotly anticipated final season coming up this summer .
5) Its arrival is apparently "long awaited" and " hotly anticipated ." Petitions denounce it.
6) Judging from new leaked specs , it seems the hotly anticipated smartphone may not blow your mind.
7) What followed was one of the most hotly anticipated matches ever in the PDC World Championship.
8) The OnePlus One, the hotly anticipated CyanogenMod device, has just been presented in China.
9) Wu-Tang Forever (1997) After all the hit solo LPs, this release was hotly anticipated .
10) The hotly anticipated film !
11) Today , Irrational Games announced new Steam pre-order incentives for their hotly anticipated action game BioShock Infinite .
12) The most hotly anticipated collaboration of Fall 2013 , Target has finally revealed the collection that debuts September 15.
13) Fifty Shades of Grey is the hotly anticipated film adaptation of the bestselling book that has become a global phenomenon.
14) From Hurricane Sandy to the 2011 Census and the hotly anticipated Leveson report , the Datablog has covered it all .
15) By 2050 , the portion ... It's the most hotly anticipated share sale since Facebook listed its stock last year.
example sentences with hotly anticipate16) As discussed yesterday, the HSBC flash PMI for China was hotly anticipated , with the market dreading a poor result.
17) Whirlscape promised to release the hotly anticipated Minuum beta two months after the campaign , and has delivered on that promise.
18) Related News It's been 10 years between drinks for the series and this week sees the hotly anticipated SimCity franchise return!
19) Sales have taken off at the hotly anticipated yet highly divisive 98 -unit condominium building, being developed by the Witkoff Group.
20) It's to give people a taste of what's to come with the hotly anticipated release of their new album in January.
21) The introduction of Deferred Prosecution Agreements in the UK has been hotly anticipated and on 24 February 2014 the law finally came into force.
22) As one of the most hotly anticipated games of 1997, "Tomb Raider II" was an immediate commercial success, quickly surpassing the sales of "Tomb Raider".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hotly anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hotly anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hotly anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hotly anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hotly anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of hotly anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hotly anticipate
Compound Sentences with hotly anticipate
Complex Sentences with hotly anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with hotly anticipate