highly anticipate in a sentence
1) The figure skating competition was highly anticipated .
2) The next drilling results are highly anticipated .
3) His return was highly anticipated and increased attendance.
highly anticipate example sentences4) These seven concerts were highly anticipated and created huge media attention.
5) Friday is always a highly anticipated day.
6) They were more keen and highly anticipated the next task.
7) It contains both teams and individual events and is highly anticipated .
8) Online combat also makes its highly anticipated debut .
9) Their teaming up makes it highly anticipated .
10) Highly anticipated , the album surpassed all commercial expectations.
11) The workshop was highly anticipated and much was expected of it.
12) Their meeting was a highly anticipated one from both parties.
13) The appearance of the novel was highly anticipated and advertised.
14) This was a highly anticipated moment in Brazil.
15) The next set of results will be highly anticipated .
example sentences with highly anticipate16) Conan was highly anticipated and got off to a quick start.
17) Highly anticipated books like this always scare me.
18) The highly anticipated 2012 A6 sedan officially debuts at Detroit.
19) In this highly anticipated sequel, no one is safe.
20) The highly anticipated AOS calendar is available now.
21) The 2014 Olympic Winter Games are highly anticipated around the world.
22) It is probably the most highly anticipated open source project since Firefox.
23) Federer defeated del Potro in a highly anticipated match.
24) This highly anticipated vehicle is based on the Jagua.
25) The speech was highly anticipated and generally acclaimed by the Muslim world.
26) Their highly anticipated third battle drew a capacity crowd of over 11,000.
27) The annual end of the year countdown is a highly anticipated event.
28) It was the most highly anticipated album in the reggaeton community.
How to use highly anticipate in a sentence29) The highly anticipated online web documentary is back with a new episode.
30) This was a highly anticipated match.
31) On Jan. 29, the well-known band debuted a highly anticipated album.
32) And highly anticipated market events have a funny way of not happening.
33) The highly anticipated Spotify music service has arrived in the United States.
34) The record was not highly anticipated like the four-minute mile had been.
35) Apple has launched its highly anticipated Smartwatch, called Apple Watch.
36) In October 2005, Animal Collective released their highly anticipated sixth album.
37) But today we bring you some cool news regarding the highly anticipated film !
38) This brand spanking new Jordan 14 is highly anticipated by sneaker group.
39) Mason led the company to a highly anticipated IPO in November 2011 .
40) He is also starring in the highly anticipated High School Musical 2.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of highly anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of highly anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with highly anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word highly anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with highly anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of highly anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of highly anticipate
Compound Sentences with highly anticipate
Complex Sentences with highly anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with highly anticipate