keenly anticipate in a sentence
1) The ASC freshwater trout standard is keenly anticipated by the market .
2) CONSOLIDATED have announced details of their keenly anticipated third album.
3) All your favourite features are at the North's most keenly anticipated horticultural event.
keenly anticipate example sentences4) Fashion wunderkind Alexander Wang ' s debut for Balenciaga was, of course, the most keenly anticipated .
5) The match was keenly anticipated as one of the most important matches the Premier League's 20-year history.
6) Because of this , you'll keenly anticipate what kind of creative puzzle the next level is going to throw up.
7) The Council's panel discussion was keenly anticipated with many Member States competing for the speaking slots offered in the limited time available.
8) This meant we missed several keenly anticipated programmes such as Andy Murray versus Nadal on the tennis and the Formula 1 motor racing.
9) Leng describes "Living the Material World" as "one of the most keenly anticipated discs of the decade" and its unveiling "a major event".
10) The 2006-07 Ashes series was keenly anticipated and was expected to provide a level of competition comparable to the 2005 series.
11) Ride were able to see out 1993 riding on the success of "Going Blank Again" and a third LP was keenly anticipated .
12) His return to Shakespeare for the first time since his Old Vic days was keenly anticipated , but turned out to be a serious disappointment.
13) Before the creation of these houses, the most keenly anticipated matches were the Boarders vs Day-Boys or the Prefects vs The Rest of the School.
14) The abrupt scrapping of "Lawrence", a role long researched and keenly anticipated by Bogarde, was among his greatest screen disappointments.
15) MINISTRY PLAY their first ever dates in the UK this week - keenly anticipated since the release of the fiendish 'Psalm 69: How To Succeed And How To Suck Eggs' LP.
example sentences with keenly anticipate16) Taken together , these two "leaks" effectively create an atmosphere of disappointment among the rabid masses who keenly anticipate the official unveiling on May 3rd.
17) It's occasionally said before an encounter with as much subtext as this that the press conference is more keenly anticipated than the match.
18) THE TYRREL CORPORATION: 'North East Of Eden' Redcar based 'reality poets' issue their keenly anticipated debut LP
19) "The launch of "Spore", the keenly anticipated computer game from the creators of "The Sims", has been blighted by technical problems.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of keenly anticipate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of keenly anticipate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with keenly anticipate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word keenly anticipate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with keenly anticipate.
20 examples of simple sentences of keenly anticipate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of keenly anticipate
Compound Sentences with keenly anticipate
Complex Sentences with keenly anticipate
Compound-Complex Sentences with keenly anticipate