clumsy awkward in a sentence
1) She felt clumsy and awkward; but irritated too.
2) This can make you feel clumsy or awkward.
3) I think this particular interface would be clumsy and awkward .
4) Humann calls the position of the body clumsy and awkward.
clumsy awkward example sentences5) The dialogue is also very natural and doesn't seem clumsy or awkward.
6) It makes my iPhone's iOS look clumsy and awkward in comparison.
7) Ross is a sweet-natured man of good humor, although he is often clumsy and socially awkward.
8) His mother describes him as a clumsy awkward youth and his father remembers him for his stance.
9) It didn't matter how clumsy or awkward you were, she made dance a great experience for everyone.
10) At first they were clumsy and awkward in construction, but he soon mastered them with considerably more skill.
11) And a man may always be a trifle clumsy and awkward but in a charming and endearing sort of way.
12) The vampire's mental state will also be confused at first, and its movements will be clumsy and awkward.
13) I felt VERY clumsy and awkward when I first started trying but I'm much better now than I was before.
14) He's a seemingly incurable mummy's boy – a clumsy, awkward and ultimately impossibly endearing bundle of fur and spots.
example sentences with awkward15) Moreover, while she could swim well enough, she was afraid that she would look clumsy and awkward in comparison to the Camp Fire Girls.
16) There are many negative connotations associated with the phrase "left-handed": clumsy, awkward, unlucky, insincere, sinister, malicious, and so on.
17) Sinnot also felt the Daleks acted "stupid" in some scenes, and wrote that the relationship between Ace and Mike was " clumsy and awkward".
18) But when Lucille turns out to be interested in Lon, Esther switches her dance card with Lucille's and instead dances herself with the clumsy and awkward partners.
19) It was the liberal media's fault that he was a clumsy, awkward candidate, an out of touch elitist who kept his vast fortune stashed away in Switzerland, the Caymans and Bermuda.
20) Her mouth was clumsy and awkward like a child's good night, and when she spoke the words vibrated inside my mouth.
21) Despite our clumsy and awkward attempts to be helpful, he was constantly encouraging and passionate about service, and treated all the patients with deep and abiding respect.
22) The timid, noisy, clumsy, awkward hadrosaur (usually "Parasaurolophus" or "Edmontosaurus")
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clumsy awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clumsy awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clumsy awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clumsy awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clumsy awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of clumsy awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clumsy awkward
Compound Sentences with clumsy awkward
Complex Sentences with clumsy awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with clumsy awkward