awkward conversation in a sentence
1) What an awkward conversation that was going to be.
2) They engage in an awkward conversation before going on their way.
3) That saved considerable awkward party conversations .
4) Stuart approaches Beth and the two share a friendly, albeit awkward, conversation .
awkward conversation example sentences5) When Pam arrives, Sookie quietly leaves for work, avoiding any awkward conversations .
6) It may make for an awkward conversation, but your child's safety comes first.
7) Call-centre worker Working in a call centre, every minute of every day is an awkward conversation .
8) The two make awkward conversation as Lewis drives to Canon Quinn's house to pick Tory up.
9) It will be easier to relate to him – and you might avoid an awkward conversation or two.
10) He didn't have to worry about dodging anyone, or having awkward conversations, or pretending everything was fine.
11) It's just a recipe for awkward conversations and introductions, even if you have the best of intentions.
12) Georgia, love-struck and shy, has an awkward conversation with Robbie, her mother's appearance causing further embarrassment.
13) AVC : Just so you can have an awkward conversation with Lorne Michaels you could tell your grandchildren about?
14) It will probably be an awkward conversation –and it will become even more uncomfortable when she asks you to stay.
example sentences with awkward15) Plot: Krogzilla is a substitute teacher and gets into an awkward conversation with a Japanese teacher in the teachers' lounge.
16) What started as an awkward conversation between my Oncologist and my mother led to one of the best decisions in my life.
17) She would have just had to have that awkward conversation with her boyfriend and forbid her dad from ever watching the film.
18) Let's face it, asking someone, "Do you like to get naked?" can turn into an awkward conversation !
19) I catch salesgirls smirking ( or maybe I'm imagining it) and I make awkward conversation hoping to distract myself from shame and distract them from my strangeness.
20) After an awkward conversation with his mother, Thrall joined the escort taking his parents to safety with the patrol who picked him up to begin with.
21) Through the awkward conversation, Reggie discovers from one of them that he is the Great Turkey, having used S.T.E.V.E. to throw his voice and appearance.
22) They run into each other a bit and have short awkward conversations, but they help each other out a bit, slowly mending their relationship.
23) She only communicates with Howard by yelling to him in an obnoxious manner, which results in awkward long-distance conversations, with Howard yelling back at her in a frustrated manner.
24) And we were treated to Claire in the hospital, Willy hatching more ways to take over Mode (including an attempt to seduce Bradford!), and some always awkward conversation between Henry and Betty.
25) As an awkward conversation between the two unfolds, Bridger soon learns two things: that his new doctor is a telepath and that her mother fired him from his first assignment.
26) He recalled an awkward conversation with Mary Guthrie's mother, in which she asked for Seeger's help to persuade Guthrie to treat her daughter better.
27) Now, according to the New York Daily News, online destinations for people living with STDs are on the rise - and potentially making those awkward conversations a bit easier.
28) Instead of spying on your neighbor before initiating an awkward conversation, you can just make a post: If you're a sports fan, you're probably watching the U.S. Open this weekend.
29) If you're a nervous sort of fellow, then attending a play will lessen the time you have to struggle through awkward conversation, which takes the pressure off.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awkward conversation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awkward conversation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awkward conversation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awkward conversation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awkward conversation.
20 examples of simple sentences of awkward conversation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awkward conversation
Compound Sentences with awkward conversation
Complex Sentences with awkward conversation
Compound-Complex Sentences with awkward conversation