have axis in a sentence
1) Another has one axis and one plane.
2) All solutions have just one sliding axis of assembly.
3) Radially symmetrical organisms always have one distinctive axis.
4) The ball lightning has the same rotational axis as the rotating cylinder.
have axis example sentences5) There are 12 that neither lie flat nor have an axis of symmetry.
6) These molecules have a unique principal rotation axis of order 3 or higher.
7) It had a horizontal axis and was a precursor to modern water turbines.
8) Two of the figures have one axis and two planes of symmetry.
9) The camera has a horizontal axis which passes through the center of the copy.
10) Other such TTDAT trackers have a horizontal primary axis and a dependent orthogonal axis.
11) The urban core has a decidedly north-south axis bisected by the Trans-Canada Highway.
12) There are 12 that have an axis of symmetry and 17 that do not.
13) As is standard practice, Figure 5.2 has a horizontal axis labeled with a flow parameter.
14) So really, each party has an additional axis running through it that isn't as obvious.
example sentences with axis15) Also as is standard practice, Figure 5.2 has a vertical axis labeled with a pressure parameter.
16) This number line has an axis or line of symmetry through its centre, point" 0".
17) The inflorescence of "Pachypodium baronii" is pedunculate, having a main axis to flower stalk.
18) Like them, we must have a Central axis in our lives around which we revolve.
19) Asymmetrical folds generally have an axis at an angle to the original unfolded surface they formed on.
20) Also, Fom b has a semi-major axis of 119 AU – pretty far from Fomalhaut itself.
21) A hand axe's measurements should have the morphological axis as a reference and use this for orientation.
22) The "Apollos" have a semi-major axis of more than 1 AU and cross Earth's orbit.
23) The "Atens" have a semi-major axis of less than 1 AU and cross Earth's orbit.
24) The ellipsoid itself has a principal long axis and then two more small axes that describe its width and depth.
25) Only once before has this riveting axis started a game and the first-half goal rush was an event waiting to happen.
26) The rhombohedral lattice has a threefold axis, three similar twofold axes, three similar reflection planes, and the inversion.
27) The quarter-wave plate has a horizontal slow axis and a vertical fast axis and they are also represented using orange lines.
How to use axis in a sentence28) The drilling machine has three axis, on which drilling, milling, countersinking, thread cutting and marking are possible.
29) Greenwald, who is Jewish, understands what the consequences would have been had the axis won World War II.
30) There is memory overhead for storing multiple copies of the volume, for the ability to have near axis aligned volumes.
31) A parabola has a single axis of reflective symmetry, which passes through its focus and is perpendicular to its directrix.
32) It also appeared that the nanostructures have the same out-of-plane magnetization axis, and therefore do not interact with each other.
33) However, this can be misleading, because quantum mechanics tells us that the particles do not have any well-defined axis.
34) The Ediacaran Dickinsonia may be a stem-group protostome: it is segmented, bilaterally symmetrical and has a clear anteroposterior axis.
35) Two circles have a radical axis, which is the line of points from which tangents to both circles have equal length.
36) They have a well-defined axis of sensitivity, can be produced in 3-D versions and can be mass-produced as an integrated circuit.
37) Once you have the axis looking the way you want, click on the drawing outside of the view to de-select it.
38) It is also desirable that all pieces be non-symmetrical but this is likewise impossible so two of the four-block pieces will have an axis of symmetry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have axis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have axis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have axis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have axis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have axis.
20 examples of simple sentences of have axis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have axis
Compound Sentences with have axis
Complex Sentences with have axis
Compound-Complex Sentences with have axis