call axis in a sentence
1) This axis is called the polar axis .
2) This axis is called the polar axis .
3) Components acting along the pole axis called direct axis 2.
4) This line is called the axis of rotation.
call axis example sentences5) Rotation about this axis is called roll.
6) Rotation about this axis is called pitch.
7) This axis is called direct axis of pole i.e. d-axis.
8) This axis is called direct axis of pole i.e. d-axis.
9) Producing surfaces perpendicular to the workpiece axis is called facing.
10) Component acting at right angles to the pole axis called quadrature axis .
11) Rotation about this axis is called yaw.
12) Movement around this axis is called 'rolling' or 'banking'.
13) I call this transverse axis as the axis OF GATI.
14) The distance "a" from the center to each vertex is called the semi-major axis.
example sentences with axis15) The secondary axis (often called elevation axis) is then typically normal to the primary axis.
16) A fold that can be generated by a fold axis is called a "cylindrical fold".
17) Light travels from the fixation object to the fovea through an imaginary path called the visual axis.
18) This method is called principal axis or principal axes factor analysis . This is the method I usually use.
19) Any swinging rigid body free to rotate about a fixed horizontal axis is called a compound pendulum or physical pendulum.
20) A special form of asymmetric stall in which the aircraft also rotates about its yaw axis is called a spin.
21) AOB is called the transverse axis and the complete hyperbola is symmetrical, with two foci, equidistant from O .
22) If a peduncle supports more than one flower, the stems connecting each flower to the main axis are called pedicels.
23) Officially, it is called a vertical axis hydraulic turbine, and is the brainchild of Barry Davis of Nova Scotia.
24) Kalman Kaplan : Well, we use the system of regression where we regress the person off of what we call the oscillatory axis, the cycle between egoism and altruism.
25) axis OF SYMMETRY An axis of symmetry (also called a rotational axis) is an imaginary line around which an object can be rotated a certain number of degrees and look like the original shape.
26) The other axis on an equatorial mount is called the declination axis . This axis allows movement of the scope at right angles to the polar axis.
27) Since there are six possible angles of rotation which will leave atoms at the same sites, the axis is called a sixfold rotation axis.
How to use axis in a sentence28) Since there are six possible angles of rotation which will leave atoms at the same sites, the axis is called a sixfold rotation axis.
29) When a number of glands communicate with one another in a sequence, it is called a gland axis, like the hypothalamic, pituitary, and adrenal axis.
30) The neutral line (also called the neutral axis ) is an imaginary line that can be drawn through the cross-section of the workpiece that represents the lack of any internal forces.
31) A bond involving molecular orbitals which are symmetric with respect to rotation around the bond axis is called a sigma bond (σ-bond).
32) Light polarized parallel to the axis are called ""extraordinary rays" or "extraordinary photons", while light polarized perpendicular to the axis are called "ordinary rays" or "ordinary photons"".
33) Light polarized parallel to the axis are called ""extraordinary rays" or "extraordinary photons", while light polarized perpendicular to the axis are called "ordinary rays" or "ordinary photons"".
34) President Bush also outlined what he called the axis of Evil, consisting of three nations that, he stated, posed the greatest threat to world peace at the time.
35) Rotation of the lens or back about a horizontal axis is commonly called "tilt", and rotation about a vertical axis is commonly called "swing".
36) Rotation of the lens or back about a horizontal axis is commonly called "tilt", and rotation about a vertical axis is commonly called "swing".
37) The first number of each plotted position is read across the horizontal line, ( called an axis), the second number is read up the vertical axis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of call axis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of call axis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with call axis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word call axis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with call axis.
20 examples of simple sentences of call axis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of call axis
Compound Sentences with call axis
Complex Sentences with call axis
Compound-Complex Sentences with call axis