east axis in a sentence
1) The east-west axis is under heavy fire.
2) The east-west axis is always shady during the hot summer months.
3) It is mainly oriented along an east-west axis.
4) The water gardens are built symmetrically on an east-west axis.
east axis example sentences5) Off this east-west axis are a number of other significant constructions.
6) The Pickering GO station offers public rail transit on an east-west axis.
7) The site consists of three concentric rectangular enclosures constructed on an east-west axis.
8) The fort is octagonal, with the north-south axis longer than the east-west axis.
9) Sahure's burial chamber is oriented on an east-west axis and is today severely damaged.
10) The entire structure has a shallow E-shaped plan that is oriented along an east-west axis.
11) Wellesley Road on the A212 road forms an east-west axis through the town centre.
12) Its east-west axis runs from Buenos Aires Ecological Reserve and Puerto Madero.
13) The altar and entrance were sited on the east-west axis: the sacrificer faced east.
14) The county is served by Interstate 64 and U.S. Route 60 along its east-west axis.
example sentences with axis15) However, historians often focus on the location of the capital on an east-west axis.
16) The Pumapunku is a man-made platform built on an east-west axis like the Akapana.
17) Cameron's Line is a fault zone that traverses Central Park on an east-west axis.
18) They vary in size but consist of two pyramids facing each other on an east-west axis.
19) This was a rectangular building whose front was aligned along an east-west axis rather than Pennsylvania Avenue.
20) The antechamber is oriented on the east-west axis and leads west to the king's burial chamber.
21) This faulting suggests dip slip reverse motion, and to a horizontal east-west axis of confining stress.
22) North of the Alps, the Swiss Plateau runs along the east-west axis of the country.
23) Further along the east-west axis is the "Bassin d'Apollon" – the Apollo Fountain.
24) The temple building contained three vaulted chambers oriented north-south, with doors joining each chamber along an east-west axis.
25) Most of the excavations here have followed an east-west axis and about 3,000 m2 have been explored.
26) The recently completed West Potomac Park would be the anchor for the west end of the east-west axis.
27) Chang'an Avenue which cuts between Tiananmen and the Square, forms the city's main east-west axis.
How to use axis in a sentence28) At that time, the town's north-south axis equalled 430 meters, while its east-west axis equalled 210 meters.
29) The city is located centrally along the north-south axis of the country, and east of center along the east-west axis.
30) The city is growing dynamically and developing at full speed on an east-west axis along the shores of the Caspian Sea.
31) It was at this point on the western horizon that the Pleiades set, and the builders aimed the east-west axis.
32) Meanwhile an east-west urban landscape axis and a city garden will also be set up for the enjoyment of the public.
33) Because of the floodplains that surround the city north and south, Angers can only grow significantly on an east-west axis.
34) Just before landing, the craft used its thrusters to orient its solar panels along an east-west axis to maximize power generation.
35) Speer's plan was to create a central north-south axis, which was to intersect the major east-west axis at right angles.
36) The grave is aligned along an east-west axis, roughly along the line of sight between Arlington House and the Jefferson Memorial.
37) The rest of the building consists of walls set at an obtuse angle, perpendicular, or parallel to an east-west axis.
38) The line cuts Saint Petersburg centre on an east-west axis and then turns southeast following the left bank of the Neva River.
39) Near the courtyard is the Semi-Subterranean Temple; a square sunken courtyard that is unique for its north-south rather than east-west axis.
40) Immediately after the Canberras came the Buccaneers, from the west, who flew their dive-bombing runs along a generally east-west axis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of east axis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of east axis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with east axis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word east axis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with east axis.
20 examples of simple sentences of east axis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of east axis
Compound Sentences with east axis
Complex Sentences with east axis
Compound-Complex Sentences with east axis