axis ally in a sentence
1) Yugoslavia was partitioned among the axis allies .
2) The axis allies initially advanced against desperate but unsuccessful efforts of the Red Army.
3) This left its poorly equipped axis allies to defend its centre of gravity–its operational depth.
4) The Soviets also imposed large reparations payments on the axis allies that were in its sphere of influence.
axis ally example sentences5) On 10 June 1940, Mussolini entered World War II and joined Hitler as his axis ally .
6) Between 197,000 and 217,000 Serbs were killed in Croatia by the Ustaše and their axis allies .
7) On 22 June 1941, Nazi Germany and its axis allies launched their surprise offensive into Soviet Union.
8) After twenty months of Soviet rule, Germany and its axis allies invaded the Soviet Union on June 22, 1941.
9) It became an axis ally ruled by the fascist militia known as the Ustaše; it controlled Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
10) Supported militarily by her axis allies (Italy, Bulgaria, Hungary, and Romania), Germany quickly subdued the Balkans.
11) Bans were introduced in all the countries which the Nazis occupied, as well as in the countries of the axis allies : Italy and Hungary.
12) Northern Transylvania, including Kolosvar (in Hungarian; Cluj in Romanian and Klausenberg in German and Yiddish) was now part of Hungary, Germany's new axis ally, rather than part of Romania.
13) In July 2001, Golkar, along with its Central axis allies, held an MPR Special Session to replace President Wahid with Megawati.
14) Approximately one month after its formation, significant areas of Croat-populated territory were ceded to its axis allies, the Kingdoms of Hungary and Italy.
example sentences with axis15) The Pacific War saw the allied powers pitted against the Empire of Japan, the latter briefly aided by Thailand and to a much lesser extent by its axis allies, Germany and Italy.
16) Between 172,000 and 290,000 Serbs, 31,000 of the 40,000 Jews, and almost all of the 25,000–40,000 Roma were killed in the Independent State of Croatia by the Ustaše and their axis allies .
17) He came to suffer with clinical depression, which increased as Romania and her axis allies suffered major defeats on the Eastern Front.
18) Esperantists in German concentration camps taught the language to fellow prisoners, telling guards they were teaching Italian, the language of one of Germany's axis allies .
19) The two countries were partitioned between the three axis allies, Bulgaria, Germany and Italy, and the Independent State of Croatia, a puppet state of Italy and Germany.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of axis ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of axis ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with axis ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word axis ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with axis ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of axis ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of axis ally
Compound Sentences with axis ally
Complex Sentences with axis ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with axis ally