guerrilla attack in a sentence
1) Ewing's responsibilities included keeping the border safe from guerrilla attacks.
2) The frequency of guerrilla attacks rose as the insurgency gathered steam.
3) They continued their guerrilla attacks, but more cautiously.
4) The Finns executed guerrilla attacks against Soviet supply lines and patrols.
guerrilla attack example sentences5) Renamo launched guerrilla attacks at social and economic targets.
6) Thereafter the important British base at Suez came under guerrilla attack.
7) Egyptians begin guerrilla attacks against the British Suez Canal base.
8) Thousands of deaths may be attributed to various guerrilla attacks and assassinations.
9) Union Army soldiers burned down Randolph in retaliation for the guerrilla attack.
10) He continued his guerrilla attacks against French patrols and their Vietnamese collaborators.
11) Mahyuddin assisted the British by launching guerrilla attacks against the Japanese.
12) Despite a number of guerrilla attacks, the Indonesians were defeated.
13) MK launched its first guerrilla attacks against government installations on 16 December 1961.
14) French tactics changed to counter the swift guerrilla attacks of the native resistance.
example sentences with attack15) Định built his own resistance base and organised guerrilla attacks against the French.
16) Almost all were claimed by Germany to be responses to guerrilla attacks.
17) The rebel guerrillas attack the Controller's base and rescue the Doctor.
18) But a soldier working on the road was killed in a guerrilla attack.
19) Several resistance groups launched guerrilla attacks against the occupying forces and set up espionage networks.
20) In 1964, there were around 280 guerrilla attacks and over 500 in 1965.
21) These guerrilla attacks prompted the administration to order retaliatory air strikes against North Vietnam.
22) Two other people were killed in what appeared to be a guerrilla attack.
23) guerrilla attacks intensified, as did Pakistani and Razakar reprisals on civilian populations.
24) On 25 July 1975 four policemen were wounded in guerrilla attacks using bazookas and firebombs.
25) The period from December 2003 to March 2004 marked a relative lull in guerrilla attacks.
26) June 12 – NDFLOAG guerrillas attack military garrisons at Izki and Nizwa in Oman.
27) One was an unsuccessful effort by the Army to rid eastern Kansas of Confederate guerrilla attacks.
How to use attack in a sentence28) As the political progress slowed, guerrilla attacks also began to gradually rise once more in April.
29) The small Burmese army suffered from guerrilla attacks attacks, and had to retreat in early 1573.
30) This snow-camouflage made the ski troopers almost invisible as the Finns executed guerrilla attacks against Soviet columns.
31) However, the guerrilla attacks continued unabated and many innocent Missourians were punished by Ewing's decree.
32) Sitting Bull also made guerrilla attacks on emigrant parties and smaller forts throughout the upper Missouri River region.
33) The initiative, the capacity for surprise, the guerrilla attack is in hands of the imperialist forces.
34) The Sikhs using repeated guerrilla attacks took away his caravan of 1,000 camels loaded with fruits from Kabul.
35) These years were characterized by civil unrest, violence, guerrilla attacks, acts of terrorism and conventional warfare.
36) On 27 February 1973, MIR guerrillas attacked the Llanquihue police station, shooting and wounding 10 carabineers.
37) The French soldiers charged with holding the citadel soon became stretched by the guerrilla attacks on the military installation.
38) More than half of the "Grande Armée" was destroyed by the Russian Winter and guerrilla attacks.
39) By 1992, Shining Path guerrilla attacks had claimed an estimated 20,000 lives over the course of 12 years.
40) To support the Allied invasion of Normandy in June 1944, various groups increased their sabotage and guerrilla attacks.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of guerrilla attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of guerrilla attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with guerrilla attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word guerrilla attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with guerrilla attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of guerrilla attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of guerrilla attack
Compound Sentences with guerrilla attack
Complex Sentences with guerrilla attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with guerrilla attack