carry out an attack in a sentence
1) A person or organization carrying out an attack.
2) Amjad and Hakim Awad had decided to carry out an attack on Itamar days before.
3) The standing attacker or the airborne opponent is free to carry out an attack after the pop-up.
4) They need to develop their plans step-by-step and acquire the appropriate software to carry out an attack.
carry out an attack example sentences5) The truck was apparently meant to carry out an attack on a Nato facility in the capital .
6) After being relieved, the 2nd Battalion carried out an attack on Foy on January 9, 1945.
7) In a separate incident, armed hooligans of AL carried out an attack on him during an electoral campaign meeting.
8) Meanwhile, a special storming party reserved to carry out an attack on the mainguard swiftly descended over the terrace.
9) Indian Mujahideen, in 2010, carried out an attack near Jama Masjid on the anniversary of the encounter.
10) Under cross-examination, Myers admitted that the PIJ had never carried out an attack outside Israel and the occupied territories.
11) At 1858, "Eberle" reported a submarine contact and carried out an attack, without achieving any definitive results.
12) The prosecution that both Sean and Stephen Hill were aware the IRA intended to carry out an attack on the policeman.
13) At 20:45 on 25 April, the Lehi carried out an attack on a divisional car park in Tel Aviv.
14) On 20 March 2003 Sea Tigers carried out an attack on the Chinese trawler Fu Yuan Ya 225, killing fifteen Chinese nationals and two Sri Lankans on the north and eastern coast of Sri Lanka.
example sentences with attack15) Perhaps you have spoken the truth, but, waiting in vain, your friends may well think you dead, and carry out an attack to avenge you.
16) Meanwhile the first sub-flight of Albacores carried out an attack on Vittorio Veneto from the starboard bow, the Italians initially mistaking the aircraft for an expected CR.42 escort from Rhodes.
17) His conversion while in prison to Islam was then further influenced by his visits to the extremist mosque, but it's incredibly doubtful that he was ordered by Hamza to carry out an attack.
18) and the final bullet informs the president of a recent intelligence report indicating al-Qaeda operatives were trying to get inside the United States to carry out an attack with explosives.
19) Upon arriving in the U.S., Nafis actively sought out al-Qaeda contacts within the U.S. to assist him in carrying out an attack.
20) On 7 February 1794, "Juno", in company with the ship-of-the-line "Fortitude" (74 guns), carried out an attack on the tower at Mortella Point, Corsica.
21) However, these aircraft were identified for the first time, only when they carried out an attack on Katunayake Air force base in March 2007.
22) Four days later under the auspices of Robin Jackson, the Mid-Ulster Brigade carried out an attack against The Miami Showband, one of the most popular cabaret bands in Ireland at the time.
23) At around 9:00 p.m. on 26 July 2011, the Barrio Azteca carried out an attack on Los Mexicles, a street gang of the Sinaloa cartel, which left 17 dead and 20 injured inside a prison in Ciudad Juárez.
24) At midday on Friday, 11 March, they decided that they would enter Itamar later that night, and carry out an attack armed with knives.
25) Crossing 500 yd north of the ford, the centre company carried out an attack along the far bank of the river without its armoured support which had been unable to negotiate the crossing.
26) Preliminary moves began before this, and on 15 May a platoon from the 24th Battalion along with two tanks attempted to carry out an attack on Egan's Ridge.
27) He added that the Islamabad police chief has said intelligence agencies had informed the police about an explosive-laden vehicle entering the city to carry out an attack.
28) Two months later, the LRA carried out an attack on a Southern Sudanese town, prompting the Government of Southern Sudan to officially withdraw from their mediation role.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of carry out an attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of carry out an attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with carry out an attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word carry out an attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with carry out an attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of carry out an attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of carry out an attack
Compound Sentences with carry out an attack
Complex Sentences with carry out an attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with carry out an attack