concerted attack in a sentence
1) India did well to orchestrate concerted attacks from the flanks .
2) At this the Prince ordered his attendants to make a concerted attack.
3) However, their retirement from the reconnaissance came under concerted attack from Afghan regulars and irregulars.
4) Before first light on 13 September, the Camerons launched a concerted attack against Bray-Dunes.
concerted attack example sentences5) By July 21, after four months and 16 days, Macabulos unleashed a concerted attack.
6) Even if reinforced, UN peacekeepers are not deployed or armed to defend themselves against concerted attack.
7) Before this information could be passed onto anyone, the habitat came under concerted attack by the Organisation.
8) He described the events as a planned and concerted attack by the majority community on the minority community.
9) Leicester, scoring only once more despite concerted attacks, were left to ponder on what might have been.
10) The burnished copper shone bravely, having only the previous night survived unscathed a particularly concerted attack upon its person.
11) Before the concerted attack could take place, he put to sea against the British fleet, under Admiral Howe.
12) Later in life Schiller musters all of these elements of his pragmatism to make a concerted attack on formal logic.
13) Tipu took advantage of the retreat to make a concerted attack on Coimbatore, which fell after a lengthy siege in November.
14) He took it as defiance, a challenge to bring about ridicule, or a veiled threat to stall him until Dad's friends would make a concerted attack on the intruder.
example sentences with attack15) Again the try came from a concerted attack involving forwards and backs, Guscott and Brendan Mullin barely managing to squeeze the last two passes away.
16) PRESIDENT Yeltsin staved off concerted attacks by hardliners yesterday as Russia's highest legislature voted narrowly not to table a motion of no confidence in his radical government.
17) No concerted attacks were made so that missions consisted of harassing enemy installations, road interdiction and some observed fire on enemy activity and possible counterattacks.
18) Sentencing today (Wednesday), Mr Justice Treacy said it was a "deliberate, concerted attack" for which Norris and Dobson had shown no remorse and continually lied about over the years.
19) Chamberlain's appeasement aroused the concerted attack of such varied elements as the Labour and Liberal Parties, the Left and Churchill's followers among Conservatives.
20) That means a concerted attack on poverty and it means attaching far more importance to early crime prevention measures, such as the development of pre-school provision.
21) Sick with fear, she watched helplessly as, at a shouted signal, the three rushed at fitzAlan in a concerted attack that looked like succeeding through sheer weight of numbers.
22) The assurances come at a time when the security across the country is constantly deteriorating, and the insurgents have been organizing concerted attacks in the first days of 2014.
23) In the weeks that followed its ratification, criticisms of the Declaration began to emerge, though there has been no serious or concerted attack on the document, and support remains strong.
24) However, on 26 April, this fortress was conquered in a concerted attack by former JNA troops, with air support, and by paramilitary units.
25) In episode 4 of Series 4, he launches a concerted attack on Nicola's leadership, forcing her to resign as Leader and allowing Dan Miller to take her place.
26) On the left bank, the failure to push through a concerted attack allowed them to hold their position without revealing the extent of the defenses.
27) Charles XI of Sweden consolidated the empire and ensured a period of peace, before Russia, Saxony and Denmark started a concerted attack on his successor, Charles XII.
28) The U.S. wanted to take advantage of the arrival of the final brigade of 30,000 additional U.S. troops to open the concerted attacks.
29) Safi has been outspoken about what he has described as a "concerted attack on the Muslim American organizations by the members of the far right.
30) He won't send you enough reinforcements, and there are not enough settlers to withstand the shock of a concerted attack from across the river.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of concerted attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of concerted attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with concerted attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word concerted attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with concerted attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of concerted attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of concerted attack
Compound Sentences with concerted attack
Complex Sentences with concerted attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with concerted attack