carry out attack in a sentence
1) Sometimes they carried out attacks on bridge defense posts.
2) Some Chechen separatists also carried out attacks against civilians in Russia.
3) In addition, some IRA members carried out attacks against Protestant civilians.
4) Security services worry fighters will return determined to carry out attacks at home .
carry out attack example sentences5) There are also allegations that the unit helped loyalists to carry out attacks.
6) They carry out attacks of sabotage and murder against other vampires for mysterious reasons.
7) Khamenei has accused Israel of helping Jundallah to carry out attacks in Iran.
8) Boko Haram regularly carries out attacks in Yobe, in Nigeria's northeast.
9) Gaza, too, remains imprisoned and Israel carries out attacks there at will.
10) Since 1969 the group had also carried out attacks in the Republic of Ireland.
11) The group actively carried out attacks on Indian Armed Forces in Kashmir and Jammu.
12) Occasionally, the IRA carried out attacks on British military stationed in mainland western Europe.
13) The Tigers have been carrying out attacks over land and sea since the war began in 1983.
14) Black Tiger wing had carried out attacks on various high-profile leaders both inside and outside Sri Lanka.
example sentences with attack15) The new Brigade Staff's aim was to carry out attacks against known republicans rather than Catholic civilians.
16) Al-Shabab militants have previously carried out attacks against United Nations staff, government officials and African Union peacekeepers.
17) Did the military change its policy and decide to carry out attacks despite the anticipated injury to uninvolved civilians?
18) Pro-Shah mobs also carried out attacks on Mossadegh opponents, and there may have been some CIA coordination.
19) Since 30 June, mobs carried out attacks on Christians in six out of Egypt's twenty-seven provinces.
20) Although insurgents have carried out attacks in many regions of Turkey, the insurgency is mainly in southeastern Turkey.
21) An abundance of time in which to carry out attacks permits saboteurs to inflict extensive damage prior to detection.
22) As the military offensive was ongoing, the LTTE continued to carry out attacks against civilians in government held territory.
23) A renegade loyalist group, the Orange Volunteers, also began carrying out attacks on Catholics and Irish nationalists.
24) The group, however, continued to gain strength and remained capable of carrying out attacks in the following years.
25) He further alleged that Inkatha activists carried out attacks on ANC supporters on the instructions of Chief Mangosuthu Buthelezi.
26) In December 1945, Irgun carried out attacks against the British Intelligence Offices and raided a British Army camp.
27) Up until this point the police believed that an I.R.A. unit operating from Birmingham was carrying out attacks in Coventry.
How to use attack in a sentence28) The sources said the air strikes were aimed at protecting the people as militants were making plans to carry out attacks.
29) You would see Fateh carry out operations in the West Bank, but they resisted carrying out attacks inside Israel.
30) The Jet Provosts were taken out of storage and put into service within three days, carrying out attacks on insurgents.
31) While the British were busy looking for the Haganah, the Irgun and Lehi carried out attacks on British forces.
32) They have also carried out attacks on art exhibits, premises that sell alcohol and ransacked ancient shrines it considered un-Islamic.
33) Aircraft were very successful in not only attacking U-boats, but also in disrupting U-boats from carrying out attacks against ships.
34) The SLAF used their Kfirs to carry out attacks against LTTE rebels during the Sri Lankan Civil War in Sri Lanka.
35) Researchers were asked to carry out attacks against a base Samsung Series 5 chromebook running the latest stable version of Chrome OS .
36) Another researcher tracking the group says that most of the infrastructure it had in place to carry out attacks remains in place .
37) Al-Shabab has vowed to carry out attacks on Kenyan soil to avenge the presence of Kenyan troops fighting the militants in Somalia.
38) Heeding Iran's call to carry out attacks beyond Lebanon's borders, Hezbollah would engage in plots throughout the Middle East.
39) The force carried out attacks on the islands of Kyushu and Honshu from the 18th to the 21st of March.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of carry out attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of carry out attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with carry out attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word carry out attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with carry out attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of carry out attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of carry out attack
Compound Sentences with carry out attack
Complex Sentences with carry out attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with carry out attack