approval from in a sentence
1) Must receive prior approval from major composition teacher.
2) The agreements are subject to approval from relevant authorities.
3) The project received approval from state authorities in both countries.
approval from example sentences4) A decision may require approval from different levels of government.
5) It is currently pending approval from the city hall.
6) Neither program has yet received approval from the federal government.
7) Prior approval from the Chancery is required.
8) Approval from others becomes their purpose in life.
9) Generally these changes required prior approval from the state legislature.
10) New ones may need approval from a Philippine transport regulator.
11) Get approval from your family doctor before taking any vitamins.
12) She was tough enough not to seek approval from anyone.
13) The 10 -year plan needs approval from a state board.
14) That plan requires creditor support and separate approval from Lane .
15) The pipeline still required approval from Canada, however.
example sentences with approval from16) The company also planned to seek approval from Canadian authorities.
17) Paid outside work requires prior written approval from the Dean.
18) To call a referendum, he must obtain approval from parliament.
19) The deal will need approval from the Australian authorities .
20) It also recently obtained approval from regulators in Turkey .
21) They can not find their hearts without separating approval from love.
22) In 1925, he got approval from London.
23) Trains cannot move without approval from the conductor.
24) Through writing she was able to gain approval from her family.
25) The sale happens only after getting approvals from the district collector.
26) But other apps got the seal of approval from management .
27) Self- nominations required approval from the chief.
28) The project will require more approvals from the city before construction begins.
How to use approval from in a sentence29) The accord required approval from all ten provincial legislatures to become law.
30) Seabridge still needs similar approval from Canada's federal government.
31) This enraged the bourgeoisie but gained approval from royalists.
32) Cushing began experimenting once he obtained approval from Kocher.
33) These plans would require approval from the Landmarks Commission.
34) By obtaining prior approval from ATF to make NFA firearms.
35) There was a warm hum of approval from the American hacks.
36) The agreement also needs approval from the European Union.
37) We got approval from the Harbor and built in 1965.
38) Further massive production is subject to approval from Ministry of Defence.
39) There were murmurs of approval from the onlookers.
40) However, approval from the relevant authorities has not yet been gained.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approval from
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approval from with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approval from
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approval from in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approval from.
20 examples of simple sentences of approval from. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approval from
Compound Sentences with approval from
Complex Sentences with approval from
Compound-Complex Sentences with approval from