nod of approval in a sentence
1) The amnesty is awaiting a nod of approval from the military junta.
2) French President Francois Hollande also gives a nod of approval .
3) Iris gave a nod of approval .
nod of approval example sentences4) The new hires have also gotten early nods of approval from others outside city hall.
5) Lorton, who had been watching anxiously, gave him a nod of approval .
6) More earnest nods of approval .
7) Classic situational analysis headings, guaranteed to prompt nods of approval when used in business presentations.
8) But don't look towards Ben Kuchera if you are seeking nods of approval .
9) There are quiet nods of approval after sampling the cabin's softtouch plastics and improved rearseat room.
10) Stopping in their tracks , the object of your desire gives you an almost imperceptible nod of approval .
11) The trial received a nod of approval from the trainer as well, albeit in his typically more measured tone.
12) For a long period there was only an occasional grunt, the clatter of turned pages, a nod of approval .
13) Only when these musicologists had given the nod of approval for her did her guru acquiese to formally consecrate the instructional process.
14) It was so, so, so, obvious that only the last in the trilogy would reap some nods of approval .
15) When we compared the GeForce GTX 480 and the Radeon HD 5870 as single card solutions we gave the nod of approval to the Radeon for a few simple reasons.
example sentences with nod of approval16) This phenomenon of valuing masculinity over femininity - what we call "androcentrism" - may be changing how women drink, since everyone likes that nod of approval .
17) The celebrated novelist surveyed the landscape for his interviewer , offering nods of approval to what is now a well-established range of Indian writing in English.
18) Those lines were delivered with the zeal associated with members of the clergy and received nods of approval from those in the crowd who knew Miller .
19) These are unguarded comments that may win a clap , ovation or nod of approval to your audience in Akure, it will ring hollow to the wider community.
20) A subtle nod of approval by the student was lost in the anticipation of an impending confrontation with a certain pilot Y. Then the student asked the wrong question.
21) When told they will be going bat detecting, followed by a campfire with marshmallows, nods of approval and squeels of delight fill the air.
22) ( ) [ More nods of approval - Ed.]
23) 'It'll give me a chance to get on with my baking an' that then for the WI stall,' she said with a nod of approval .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of nod of approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of nod of approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with nod of approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word nod of approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with nod of approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of nod of approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of nod of approval
Compound Sentences with nod of approval
Complex Sentences with nod of approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with nod of approval