meet with approval in a sentence
1) The color scheme met with approval on most sides.
2) But generally this confection was met with approval .
3) This was not always met with approval in the Vatican".
meet with approval example sentences4) Any forcefulness from you will not be met with approval .
5) These ideas met with approval in both Salisbury and London and were adopted.
6) Though these met with approval , the orquesta reverted to a conjunto.
7) The Library of Congress project was met with approval by the Copyright Office.
8) The decision to turbocharge the M5 has not been met with approval from all fans.
9) Shestov's works were not met with approval even by some of his closest Russian friends.
10) I hope this meets with approval after the fact.... on something like this one has to act fast.
11) It did, on occasions, meet with approval , but, largely, within the underground with incredulity.
12) We know this suggestion will not meet with approval in some quarters, but it is worthy of thought.
13) However, the first design did not meet with approval from other architects, or from the residents of Chicago.
14) The charges poisoned the atmosphere between Andros and Massachusetts leaders, even though Andros' conduct met with approval in London.
15) The refusal by the city police to battle the strikers was met with approval by Mayor of Indianapolis, Republican Samuel Shank.
example sentences with meet with approval16) The publication of Hemingway's sea story in LIFE was met with approval by most reviewers, with the magazine selling over five million copies in two days.
17) Their subsequent career has met with approval from punters and critics, yet there's that lingering feeling that they're just chips off the Master's block.
18) This did not meet with approval , and by 1163 Frederick had returned to Italy with a small band of men, aiming to capture Rome and proceed to Sicily.
19) Hillman's speech was at first met with approval , but when a company executive addressed the crowd, a great deal of animosity toward the union was exhibited.
20) The paper on deception met with approval in the establishment and it was decided that a department similar to 'A' Force should be created in London.
21) It was also met with approval by "The New Republic" which said "Hersey's piece is certainly one of the great classics of the war".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of meet with approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of meet with approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with meet with approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word meet with approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with meet with approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of meet with approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of meet with approval
Compound Sentences with meet with approval
Complex Sentences with meet with approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with meet with approval