gradually assimilate in a sentence
1) Both groups became gradually assimilated into the village society.
2) The Polabian Slavs were gradually assimilated by the Germans.
3) The UVO was gradually assimilated in the military section of the OUN.
4) Over the decades they gradually assimilated into the indigenous population and their state weakened.
gradually assimilate example sentences5) The rest gradually assimilated among Azerbaijanis and today for the most part consider themselves Azerbaijani.
6) They were gradually assimilated into the Slavic populations, but sometimes strongly influenced the local culture.
7) These people were gradually assimilated into the Chinese culture in a process known as sinification.
8) The Prussian nobles who remained were more closely allied with the German landowners and gradually assimilated.
9) They stayed there for about 200 years, gradually assimilating the culture of West Asia.
10) The remaining Jews were gradually assimilated, and most of them converted to Roman Catholicism.
11) Those who did not become a part of this community gradually assimilated into the general Spanish population.
12) The Armenians of Vaspurakan who converted to Islam, gradually assimilated into Kurdish culture over time.
13) There, the slaves gradually assimilated in the rural areas, particularly on the Unguja and Pemba islands.
14) Spanish refugees moved to Britain, which became the new base of their empire and whose inhabitants were gradually assimilated.
example sentences with assimilate15) The colonists included nobles, burghers, and peasants, and the surviving Old Prussians were gradually assimilated through Germanization.
16) The Mishars had arrived during the period of the Golden Horde and gradually assimilated the resident Finnic Mordvins and Burtas.
17) The territory of today's Hungary was also previously settled by Slavic tribes, which became gradually assimilated to the Hungarian language.
18) The native Mesolithic populations were slow in gradually assimilating the agricultural way of life, beginning with just the use of ceramics.
19) In the ensuing centuries it seems probable that the Cimmerians gradually assimilated with the Celts, adopting their religious and other customs.
20) gradually assimilating to "modern society", they operate the Centro Ecoturístico Las Guacamayas, an ecotourism center established for the conservation of the "guacamaya" or Scarlet Macaw.
21) Third, to the degree that the experience is gradually assimilated, to that degree the dreams decrease in frequency and become altered in content.
22) Phrygians were gradually assimilated into other cultures by the early medieval era, and after the Turkish conquest of Anatolia the name Phrygia passed out of usage as a territorial designation.
23) Southern Britain was formally invaded in 43 AD and gradually assimilated into the Roman Empire, beginning sustained trade across the North Sea and the English Channel.
24) With the advance and consequence of globalization (for good or bad), the middle class is gradually assimilated into either side.
25) Doctor Octopus creates a new version of the symbiote that gradually assimilates Skaar, She-Hulk, Red Hulk and finally the Hulk to help dominate but also to destroy Spider-Man.
26) In the United States, new generations of Hmong are gradually assimilating into American society while being taught Hmong culture and history by their elders.
27) They were, however, gradually assimilated by the local Bulgarians by the mid-15th century, as indicated by German names with Slavic suffixes in the population registers.
28) Following the conquest of the northern kingdom by the Assyrians in 721 BC, the 10 tribes were gradually assimilated by other peoples and thus disappeared from history.
29) As the Portuguese government had sought to enlarge the small Portuguese population through emigration from Europe, the Italian migrants gradually assimilated into the Angolan Portuguese community.
30) The aboriginal Minyue people - a branch of Baiyue () people who inhabited most of southern China - were gradually assimilated into Chinese culture.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gradually assimilate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gradually assimilate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gradually assimilate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gradually assimilate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gradually assimilate.
20 examples of simple sentences of gradually assimilate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gradually assimilate
Compound Sentences with gradually assimilate
Complex Sentences with gradually assimilate
Compound-Complex Sentences with gradually assimilate