fully assimilate in a sentence
1) One concern is that many Korean migrants refuse to fully assimilate.
2) They have assimilated fully into the country.
3) She became fully assimilated, marrying a Mohawk man.
4) Over the centuries they were fully assimilated into the Hungarian population.
fully assimilate example sentences5) Good gawd, fanboi, are you not fully assimilated yet?
6) There are plenty of Mexican Americans whose parents, and they, are fully assimilated.
7) There are plenty of Mexican-Americans whose family members are fully assimilated and have been for generations.
8) It is doubtful whether Asquith fully assimilated the shift of allegiance which this letter quietly announced.
9) But the average individual investor probably does not have the time to fully assimilate these documents.
10) The South Caucasus was eventually fully assimilated and conquered by the Persian Achaemenids around 550 BCE.
11) The "mara" became fully assimilated into the Chinese worldview, and were called "mo".
12) The Yuan, Ming, and Qing Dynasties could neither fully assimilate nor control the aboriginal people.
13) Most were liberal Jews and fully assimilated, nearly 30 percent were Orthodox, and a small minority were Zionists.
14) With time the Balkan Pechenegs lost their national identity and became fully assimilated, mostly with Magyars and Bulgarians.
example sentences with assimilate15) In reality, like most Jews in Linz at the time, Bloch was fully assimilated into Austro-Hungarian society.
16) Conditions for voting in local and national elections only became fully assimilated following the Representation of the People Act 1969.
17) He claimed that members had managed to survive more than four centuries without being fully assimilated into the Old Christian population.
18) It then underwent portfolio rationalization and integration across the new, larger data networking unit, being fully assimilated over time.
19) Their population in Italy was around 260,000 inhabitants in 1976, but many today are fully assimilated into the Italian society.
20) To learn from life means to assimilate fully the harvest of experience, and to reject nothing in fear or confusion.
21) The other issue for the IL movement is its ability to fully assimilate persons whose disabilities have compromised their capacity for self-direction.
22) To this fully assimilated elite the Brussels insurrection of August 1830, with its anti-Dutch overtones therefore came as a rude shock.
23) It takes 3-4 months for an implant in the mandible to become fully assimilated and 5-6 months for the maxillary.
24) In this period of transition, many Latinos will seek to assimilate fully into capitalist or "Anglo" society, but vast numbers will hardly make the effort.
25) On his family's home world, he uses the time and peace to reflect on recent events, and allow the imprint of the Didact to fully assimilate into his thoughts.
26) One of the first things tried after acquiring Bungie, after first attempting to fully assimilate them, was to move Bungie into a standard Microsoft building with the rest of the game group.
27) Despite their best efforts, however, the Incas never completely controlled nomadic tribes of the Bolivian lowlands, nor did they fully assimilate the Aymara kingdoms into their society.
28) Within the Hispanic community, "Dark skin is regarded by the various institutions as an obstacle that bars Hispanic Americans from fully assimilating.
29) Henrietta never fully assimilated herself into English society; she did not speak English before her marriage, and as late as the 1640s had difficulty writing or speaking the language.
30) His emphasis on uniformity did not envision a multiracial republic in which some groups were not fully assimilated into the identical republican values.
31) Ethnoburbs allow for ethnic minority groups to maintain their individual identity, though this may also restrict their ability to fully assimilate into mainstream culture and society.
32) To this end, the cooperation of the Taiwanese would be essential, and the Taiwanese would have to be fully assimilated as members of Japanese society.
33) Most of these earlier immigrant groups are fully assimilated or intermarried with other groups, although a new generation of East Europeans form a distinct linguistic and social community.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of fully assimilate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of fully assimilate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with fully assimilate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word fully assimilate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with fully assimilate.
20 examples of simple sentences of fully assimilate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of fully assimilate
Compound Sentences with fully assimilate
Complex Sentences with fully assimilate
Compound-Complex Sentences with fully assimilate