assimilate idea in a sentence
1) The organisations within the non-profit sector also have an ability to assimilate new ideas .
2) It takes time to assimilate Baader's ideas, since they are not systematic.
3) Another quality is that where a person dwells causes one to assimilate ideas from that locality.
4) Before saturating the mind with thoughts of Brahman you will have to assimilate the divine ideas first.
assimilate idea example sentences5) The Jews were exposed to Greek philosophy and their cosmological theories in the hellenistic period, and many of them adopted the Greek beliefs, and tried to assimilate these ideas with tradition.
6) That is the only program that fits our traditions." The Secretary of State was really a fine old gentleman, and not stupid, but he was slow to assimilate new ideas .
7) To tease out our previous knowledge of the spine and assimilate new ideas, we'll use lecture, asana practice, discussion, partner work, breathing practice, relaxation techniques and meditation.
8) Knowledge as we ordinarily comprehend, comprises ideas assimilated by the human mind by means of the various sense organs, the eyes, the ears, the nose, the palate and the skin.
9) Under the rule of the Eastern Gangas, Vaishnavism became the predominant faith in Odisha by assimilating ideas from Shaivism, Shaktism and Buddhism.
10) During the early 1980s, English anarchist Larry Law produced the "Spectacular Times" pocket-books series, which aimed to make Situationist ideas more easily assimilated into the anarchist movement.
11) His ideas were assimilated by Siger of Brabant and Thomas Aquinas and others (especially in the University of Paris) within the Christian scholastic tradition which valued Aristotelian logic.
12) After the Meiji Restoration in 1868, the Meiji government embarked on an endeavor to assimilate Western ideas, technological advances and customs.
13) Most Western firms have assimilated the idea that an innovation system –like any other industrial system–will generate more output (inventions) if fed more input (resources).
14) ' She could see he was assimilating the idea .
example sentences with assimilate15) " In addition, the Hopis have always been willing to assimilate foreign ideas into their cosmology if they are proven effective for such practical necessities as bringing rain.
16) Sometimes the word "deprogramming" is used in a wider (and/or ironic or humorous sense), to mean the freeing of someone (often oneself) from any previously uncritically assimilated idea .
17) But that's the fine line you have to walk; you have to assimilate those ideas into your own style, which is the real challenge.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilate idea
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilate idea with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilate idea
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilate idea in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilate idea.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilate idea. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilate idea
Compound Sentences with assimilate idea
Complex Sentences with assimilate idea
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilate idea