give antibiotic in a sentence
1) Many animals raised for consumption are given antibiotics .
2) He was given antibiotics and sent home.
3) The inflammation went away when the mice were given antibiotics .
give antibiotic example sentences4) I was given antibiotics when sent home from hospital.
5) Given antibiotic for open area on neck.
6) People who do develop infections are given antibiotics .
7) Consider pain medications and give antibiotics if warranted.
8) I was given antibiotics and it would stop.
9) Guess what, I was giving antibiotics and the antibiotics worked!
10) There is also the impression that patients get better when given antibiotics .
11) One of my colleagues was given antibiotics for flu a few years ago .
12) If necessary, you'll be given antibiotics to treat any infection.
13) I was given antibiotics and cream without really ever knowing what the problem was.
14) We do not routinely give antibiotics .
15) He had been given antibiotics on several occasions, but with no benefit.
example sentences with give antibiotic16) At many hospitals , patients undergoing these procedures are routinely given antibiotics to prevent infections.
17) Hoor was hooked up to a mechanical ventilator and given antibiotics intravenously .
18) If you were given antibiotics or other medicines, take them as prescribed.
19) His parents had already questioned whether he should be given antibiotics , but were ignored.
20) Why are animals given antibiotics ?
21) If you are given antibiotics it is essential that you complete the course as prescribed.
22) Doctors give antibiotics to patients to prepare for battle against potential secondary bacterial infections,true?
23) He was given antibiotics via a drip for five days, and discharged after a week.
24) Having had Pneumonia 4 years ago I was given antibiotics early to head off a chest infection.
25) For pyomyositis, your doctor will drain the abscess and you will be given antibiotics .
26) Farmers risk creating dangerous new superbugs by routinely giving antibiotics to healthy animals, it is claimed.
27) Burned patients are kept in aseptic (germ-free) environments and given antibiotics to prevent infection.
28) The threat extends to our food because livestock are given antibiotics to ensure rapid growth and weight gain .
How to use give antibiotic in a sentence29) Patients are given antibiotic and anti- inflammatory eye drops and are seen in the office the next day.
30) And--this is just as important--if your doctor suggests waiting instead of giving antibiotics , don't freak out.
31) When the subjects contracted the disease they were given antibiotics though it is unclear if all infected parties were cured.
32) Instead, this was a bacteria strain in which the best course of treatment was to not give antibiotics .
33) Women who require an emergency cesarean should be given antibiotics as soon as possible , according to the new recommendation.
34) You may be given antibiotics or, if the infection is serious, the tube may have to be removed.
35) This is not surprising, seeing as cows are routinely given antibiotics , growth hormones, and fed questionable GMO feed.
36) Give antibiotic orally with food , and make sure that water is always available for your cat or dog to drink.
37) Unlike at some other centers , the authors did not routinely give antibiotics to prevent infections in patients undergoing these procedures.
38) For symptoms of diarrhoea and vomiting , patients have been given antibiotics and medicine to stop diarrhoea when fluid replacement is needed.
39) He had told me he was feeling unwell about a month before and we went to hospital and he was given antibiotics .
40) You will be given antibiotics following the surgery in the form of eye drops to reduce any chance of an infection developing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of give antibiotic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of give antibiotic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with give antibiotic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word give antibiotic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with give antibiotic.
20 examples of simple sentences of give antibiotic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of give antibiotic
Compound Sentences with give antibiotic
Complex Sentences with give antibiotic
Compound-Complex Sentences with give antibiotic