gas aerosol in a sentence
1) These included radioactive gases , condensed aerosols and a large amount of fuel particles.
2) Wet removal of both gases and aerosols are both of importance for wet deposition.
3) The physical and chemical forms of the release included gases , aerosols and finely fragmented solid fuel.
gas aerosol example sentences4) Volatile solvents, gases , and aerosols are often among the first drugs that young children use.
5) Inhalants are gases , aerosols , or solvents that are breathed in and absorbed through the lungs.
6) Earth radiative balance originates from changes in solar insolation and the concentrations of greenhouse gases and aerosols .
7) Current models do not adequately handle atmospheric chemistry, ocean dynamics, and other trace gases and aerosols .
8) Butane gas and aerosols may be sniffed from bags, but are sometimes sprayed directly into the mouth.
9) Citing sources within the SBU, he said that recommended was the use of debilitating gases and aerosols .
10) Atmosphere: The mixture of gases , aerosols , solid particles, and water vapor that envelops the Earth.
11) The Zender Research Group studies the microphysics of trace gas , aerosol , and surface interactions with Earth's radiative, thermodynamic, and chemical processes.
12) Unlike several of the greenhouse gases , aerosols have a short lifetime in the lowest part of the atmosphere as they are washed out by rainfall.
13) It also shows that, over the last 50 years, greenhouse gases and aerosols have taken over from natural variability to become the dominant influence on the monsoon.
14) if butane gas or aerosols are sprayed directly into the mouth, they may cool the throat tissues causing swelling and perhaps suffocation
15) those gases and aerosols that have origins in the gas-to-aerosol conversion of nitrogen oxides, e.g., NO2; of primary interest are nitric acid and ammonium nitrate.
example sentences with gas aerosol
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gas aerosol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gas aerosol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gas aerosol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gas aerosol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gas aerosol.
20 examples of simple sentences of gas aerosol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gas aerosol
Compound Sentences with gas aerosol
Complex Sentences with gas aerosol
Compound-Complex Sentences with gas aerosol