funding allocation in a sentence
1) Formulas and criteria for funding allocations are still being developed.
2) Funding for this program comes from the state funding allocation .
3) Funding allocations are usually decided in June of the following year.
funding allocation example sentences4) However, the Accreditation survey identifies some concerns about funding allocations .
5) In the 20th century, peer review became common for science funding allocations .
6) Similarly, mental health programs must be included in health policies and funding allocation .
7) There was much debate about the initial secrecy surrounding funding allocations and the programmes supported.
8) The DTI has therefore introduced measures to adjust funding allocations in favour of smaller firms.
9) This funding allocation allows them to continue with this very commendable and essential work .
10) World Vision welcomes the Australian Government's recent funding allocation to the Syria crisis.
11) Many industry players feel that funding allocation has been handled in a fair and acceptable way.
12) However, new construction cannot comprise more than 50% of each year's funding allocations .
13) This is an important recommendation because it ensures that funding allocations support the strategies identified in the plan.
14) Regional authorities are waiting for instructions on funding allocations for IDPs from the Luhansk and Donetsk regions.
15) The 2011 funding allocations for major areas of ESA activity are shown on the pie-chart on the right.
example sentences with funding allocation16) UWE increased its research funding allocation by 122%, one of the biggest increases in the country.
17) Introduced to arrange funding allocations , the numbers soon became used on maps and as a method of navigation.
18) Funding allocation in each Output Class includes consumables, personnel, depreciation and a 'Capital Charge'.
19) The budget process, as it relates to above-base budget funding allocations , includes all constituencies through Program Review.
20) On 21 July 2014, the steering committee requested of the Columbus Redevelopment Commission funding allocation for the business plan.
21) In the past many decisions depended more on hunch and lobbying than hard evidence about the educational consequences of funding allocations .
22) These assessments form a crucial input to the determination of the actual funding allocation to each Local Authority through Block Grant.
23) The CAP will identify the work plan and budget for the annual 401 and title II, part B funding allocations .
24) Typically , universities petition the SUS and Board of Governors (BOG) for funding allocations , rather than the legislature.
25) We are still waiting for detail on public health funding , resource allocation , input to health service commissioning and the outcomes framework.
26) The UGC made a very good start in the first round by supporting three proposals with a total funding allocation of more than $120 million.
27) The increase follows an earlier cut of £500,000 from the company's national funding allocation , announced in October by Arts Council England.
28) Jennifer Brenning, Carleton's athletics director, said because curling is a competitive club at Carleton, it has different funding allocations than varsity teams.
How to use funding allocation in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of funding allocation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of funding allocation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with funding allocation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word funding allocation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with funding allocation.
20 examples of simple sentences of funding allocation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of funding allocation
Compound Sentences with funding allocation
Complex Sentences with funding allocation
Compound-Complex Sentences with funding allocation