frenzied attack in a sentence
1) He was certainly the subject of a frenzied attack.
2) It was just a frenzied attack," he said.
3) Julie fell dead beneath a tree, its lower branches hacked off in the frenzied attack.
4) Like a frenzied attack".
frenzied attack example sentences5) A WOMAN was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack at her home, detectives revealed yesterday.
6) Sometimes, combatants will make a berserk charge, a frenzied attack with no thought for defense.
7) This idyllic stretch of beach is the beauty spot where two friends lost their lives in a frenzied attack.
8) He leads his slaves, armed with torches and mattocks, in a frenzied attack on the disreputable school.
9) He was stabbed 8 times in the lungs and intestines in a frenzied attack at the Plough pub in Bicester.
10) Between the recovery of the first and second bodies, a 36-year old woman was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack inside her home in Saxtons River, Vermont.
11) They held on despite a frenzied attack in the final minutes to end with a 3–3 tie, and win Canada's first gold medal in tournament history.
12) Ares had secretly transported Kratos' wife and child to the village; during his frenzied attack on its temple, Kratos accidentally killed them.
13) Harry Smith, 71, his wife Mary, 72, and their 47-year-old wheelchair-bound son, Harold, were tied up and stabbed repeatedly and battered in a frenzied attack.
14) The suspect hijacked the taxi in Cretan Road, abandoned it in a cul de sac after injuring two more police officers in a frenzied attack and then was arrested in nearby Bishopsgate Street.
example sentences with attack15) Harry Smith, 71, his wife Mary, 72, and wheelchair-bound Harold, 46, were stabbed in a frenzied attack at their Birmingham home three weeks ago.
16) Under circumstances that are not entirely clear, the rally developed into a frenzied attack that ended with the demolition of the mosque.
17) In her bedroom, he pulled a knife from his sock and proceeded to stab her dozens of times in a frenzied attack.
18) THREE generations of a family found murdered in the kitchen of a terraced house had been the victims of a horrendous and frenzied attack, police said yesterday.
19) A frenzied attack, my mate said.'
20) In combat, the M1918A2 frequently decided the outcome of frenzied attacks by North Korean and Chinese Communist forces.
21) 'The Tasmanian Devil' has claimed over 350 victims in all quarters of the United States in the last year, and is noted for the savage ingenuity of his frenzied attacks.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of frenzied attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of frenzied attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with frenzied attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word frenzied attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with frenzied attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of frenzied attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of frenzied attack
Compound Sentences with frenzied attack
Complex Sentences with frenzied attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with frenzied attack