biological attack in a sentence
1) biological attacks against large populations would most likely be disseminated by aerosol.
2) Media attention toward the seriousness of biological attacks increased in 2013-2014.
3) And the threat of a biological attack had now to be taken seriously .
4) The Home Front Command performs periodic training for citizens for chemical and biological attacks.
biological attack example sentences5) He orders massive federal stockpiling of antidotes and vaccines to prepare for possible biological attacks.
6) On the other side of the world, Japan begins launching biological attacks against the US.
7) More of these carcinogens can be released upon chemical, physical and biological attack of triclocarban.
8) Three days later, Thompson admits to Congress that the nation is unprepared for a biological attack.
9) For more than three years the US has menaced other countries with the threat of biological attack.
10) Their secret base in London was lost next due to a biological attack that claimed 12,000 civilian lives.
11) The exposure of Israeli cities to massive and devastating air attacks or to possible chemical or biological attacks.
12) Prompt diagnosis and early interventions could reduce morbidity and mortality, and mitigate the effects of a biological attack.
13) He then faces Yamada's team, but absorbs their biological attacks and temporarily regains control of his powers.
14) Unilateral efforts cannot effectively deal with a biological attack or, for that matter, a SARS epidemic.
example sentences with attack15) This attack highlighted the necessity for the US to expand its medical stockpiles to prepare against any future biological attack.
16) Alleged biological attacks had little impact on the fighting capability of ZANLA, but caused considerable distress to the local population.
17) Infantrymen must also often carry protective measures against chemical and biological attack, including gas masks, counter-agents, and protective suits.
18) The bar has been lifted and we all have to consider the implications of radiological, nuclear, chemical or biological attack.
19) From Midway, Japanese launch a biological attack against the Hawaiian Island by dropping canisters of plague infested fleas living on rats.
20) Anti-terrorism officials also took notice of the event, noting the implications of some players planning and perpetrating a virtual biological attack.
21) While a biological attack could result in a made-made epidemic of unprecedented scale, the classical principles of clinical medicine and epidemiology would apply.
22) The greatest dangers we face–terrorism, nuclear proliferation, cyber and biological attacks, climate change, and transnational crime–cannot be solved by any one nation alone.
23) Five Americans were killed and 17 were sickened in what became the worst biological attacks in U.S. history (Gursky, Inglesby, u0026 O'Toole, 2003).
24) London went on to write a science fiction tale, "The Unparalleled Invasion" (1910), in which the Western nations wipe out all of China with a biological attack.
25) During the Middle Ages, victims of the bubonic plague were used for biological attacks, often by flinging fomites such as infected corpses and excrement over castle walls using catapults.
26) In 1952, during the Korean War, the Chinese and North Koreans insinuated that mysterious outbreaks of disease in North Korea and China were due to U.S. biological attacks.
27) The drill, dubbed "Turning Point 2", simulated conventional, chemical, and biological attacks from the Gaza Strip, Iran, Lebanon, and Syria.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of biological attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of biological attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with biological attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word biological attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with biological attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of biological attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of biological attack
Compound Sentences with biological attack
Complex Sentences with biological attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with biological attack