floor area in a sentence
1) The floor area is open for general admission.
2) The spare wheel was housed under the rear load floor area .
3) Floor area ratio is often used to measure density.
floor area example sentences4) The basic model enclosed 90 m2 of floor area .
5) The chapel seats 580 within the ground floor area and gallery.
6) Suppose the total patient care floor area was 10,000 square meters.
7) The overall floor area is a spacious 70 sq. metres.
8) The stage floor area is 44' x 21'.
9) The Lodges floor areas are in excess of 800 square feet.
10) The new zoning did not change their floor area ratio.
11) Many floor areas in the house are made from wood.
12) The main floor area used to be open and versatile.
13) And floor area in high-rise towers isn't cheap.
14) Total floor area for these temples is 10700 sqft.
15) It is the largest palace in Europe by floor area .
example sentences with floor area16) It has a floor area of 35545 sqft.
17) The floor area of the Foyer covers 90 sq metres.
18) A ribbed material made from recycled polyester covers the central floor area .
19) Most of the first floor area is occupied by VIP lounges.
20) The floor areas range from 55 sqm to 200 sqm.
21) This includes both the desktop and the floor area surrounding the computer.
22) UPLB is currently building two new dormitories with of floor area .
23) This is the floor area of buildings divided by the land area.
24) The hospital will have a floor area of 212000 m2.
25) Taking care of the livestock took up the whole ground floor area .
26) The auditorium has a floor area of about 400 square-meters.
27) The industrial space has a total floor area of 2.4 million square feet.
28) The public library has a total floor area of some 1 000 m2.
How to use floor area in a sentence29) Access for disabled (substantial ground floor area and gardens only).
30) Well you can create a dance floor area with tables and chairs.
31) The store numbers and floor area figures are as at 18 April 2012.
32) It also included provisions stating a maximum floor area for stores and warehouses.
33) You're entering an upper floor area that wraps around with two walkways.
34) Extending a handrail onto the upper floor area would serve this purpose.
35) The terminal and piers have a total floor area of 32300 m2.
36) Assume a house of 100 m2 floor area with a dynamically insulated ceiling.
37) The production floor area is 1,800 square meters (almost 20,000 square feet).
38) The total floor area of St. Michael's Cathedral is 2740 m2.
39) Any shelter should provide a minimum of 20 square feet of floor area per occupant.
40) It will have 15 aerobridges with a floor area of 140000 m2.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of floor area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of floor area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with floor area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word floor area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with floor area.
20 examples of simple sentences of floor area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of floor area
Compound Sentences with floor area
Complex Sentences with floor area
Compound-Complex Sentences with floor area