disaster area in a sentence
1) These signal lights serviced 17 different intersections within the disaster area .
2) These teams are deployed to disaster areas .
3) He is a walking disaster area ".
disaster area example sentences4) The other divisions were a disaster area .
5) Lim personally carried supplies into the disaster areas .
6) Seven counties in southern Minnesota were later declared federal disaster areas .
7) In Oaxaca, 42 municipalities were declared disaster areas .
8) In Kansas, 53 counties were declared disaster areas .
9) Have they been able to reach the disaster area ?
10) Large parts of Africa will become permanent disaster areas .
11) The map below shows the declared disaster areas in the region.
12) The state of Puebla was declared a disaster area .
13) Medical and rescue teams to quickly to disaster areas .
14) The Home Office has become a disaster area .
15) In southwestern Missouri, a local disaster area was declared.
example sentences with disaster area16) Governor Quinn declared 7 counties disaster areas after tornadoes slammed Illinois .
17) Another potential disaster area is the canopy locking and jettison arrangements.
18) Across the six states, 18 counties were declared federal disaster areas .
19) Sixty-five municipalities in the state were declared disaster areas .
20) The president declares the worst-hit states are disaster areas .
21) I mentioned some ' disaster areas ' in chapter 6.
22) Regions in Antigua and Grenada were declared disaster areas .
23) Last night President Bush declared Hawaii a disaster area .
24) Thirteen counties in Central Lower Michigan were declared federal disaster areas .
25) The White House declared 34 counties in Missouri disaster areas .
26) Unlicensed contractors converge on the disaster area .
27) Limpopo Province was declared a disaster area .
28) The White House declared 34 counties including St. Louis disaster areas .
How to use disaster area in a sentence29) More than 1,900 counties have been declared disaster areas .
30) Nine shires in Central Queensland were declared disaster areas .
31) Gov. Perry declared West a disaster area and asked for prayers.
32) A natural disaster area is declared.
33) Another potential disaster area was housing.
34) President George W. Bush declared Florida a federal disaster area .
35) After the disaster, government usually limits access to the disaster area .
36) Most of northern Sinaloa was also declared a disaster area .
37) Misery doesn't mean to be a walking disaster area .
38) Losses in federally declared disaster areas .
39) Mennonites are known for home-building teams that visit recovering disaster areas .
40) The government of Nicaragua declared the northern Caribbean coast a disaster area .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of disaster area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of disaster area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with disaster area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word disaster area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with disaster area.
20 examples of simple sentences of disaster area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of disaster area
Compound Sentences with disaster area
Complex Sentences with disaster area
Compound-Complex Sentences with disaster area