move to area in a sentence
1) Did the people move to areas with lower taxes?
2) Protesters move to areas around İstiklal Street and clash with police.
3) During this time, they move to areas with higher prey concentration.
move to area example sentences4) Even fire brigade refused to move to areas where cases of arson were reported.
5) You slide down the social classes and you move to areas like Hackney.
6) Many people moved to areas in which the war's ravages were less harsh.
7) As plants mature and dry, the grouse move to areas still supporting succulent vegetation.
8) After lunch we moved to area where the 260 foot deep shelf dropped off into deeper water.
9) A number move to areas of dense or tourist populations to work in the service industry.
10) Beginning in 1862 Northern abolitionists moved to areas in the South that had fallen under Union control.
11) However, wildfires become a problem when they begin to move to areas that are populated with people.
12) Nationals MP Kevin Hogan says forcing young unemployed people to move to areas of high employment is not practical.
13) Why should people be moved to areas away from friends and family and from their community network or work?
14) He says, over the years, many Detroit residents moved to areas outside the city or even left the state.
15) They may move to areas where few transgender resources exist, or accept an employment situation where nobody questions their gender identity.
example sentences with move to area16) Water striders will move to areas of lower salt concentration, resulting in the mix of genes within brackish and freshwater bodies.
17) They can move to areas of greater food availability as the desert blooms after local rainfall and can fly to faraway waterholes.
18) She moved to area in 1975, and her first job was at a primary school in Middlesbrough where she taught music.
19) Historically, young people have moved to areas with greater opportunities and they don't need a government regulation to do so.
20) As part of their move to area attacks, on the night of 28 March a force dropped explosives and incendiaries on Lübeck, causing massive damage.
21) Others maintained their faith openly, and lived with the restrictions the state placed upon them, moving to areas where they were tolerated.
22) However, as late as 2010, illegal settlements, new and old, were being dislodged by police and military forces and moved to areas outside the conservation zones.
23) These included the settlements of Primero de Enero, Santa Cruz, Ocho de Octubre and San Isidro, with all moved to areas outside the Reserve.
24) For example, in plentiful years the population would occupy semi-arid regions, but in drought would move to areas with better resources.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of move to area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of move to area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with move to area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word move to area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with move to area.
20 examples of simple sentences of move to area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of move to area
Compound Sentences with move to area
Complex Sentences with move to area
Compound-Complex Sentences with move to area