move into area in a sentence
1) Smaller industries moved into areas around the railway tracks.
2) Would firms move into areas with high radon concentrations?
3) In 2005, groundwater monitoring indicated polluted groundwater was moving into areas outside the site.
move into area example sentences4) Consultants can help companies that are moving into areas of business outside their current expertise.
5) Starting with moving into areas heavily concentrated by smaller retailers and driving them out of business.
6) The Athabaskan-speaking group probably moved into areas that were concurrently occupied or recently abandoned by other cultures.
7) Musical creativity mainly moved into areas of popular music until the nationalist revival of the late Romantic era.
8) The LRA then began to move into areas outside of Acholiland, apparently in search of support.
9) At the same time, the Army also shot civilians who attempted to move into areas under their control.
10) When in the future we move into areas with seasonal ice, we need to be prepared for those challenges.
11) This allows us to verify and double-check our growing intelligence work and to move into areas previously unavailable to us.
12) About 3% of the dilemmas involved moving into areas without adequate competence or the erosion of competence through time and stress.
13) This was the case before the boundary extension but it is also so after 1988, despite its move into areas with active local authorities and residents.
14) There's a very strong client base, both in consumables and products, and there's a move into areas of rapid manufacturing.
15) Specific subsidies for people moving into areas where there are shortages of labour - for example teachers and workers in the National Health Services.
example sentences with move into area16) This change in coral community composition will allow formerly cold water corals to slowly move into areas previously occupied by warm water species.
17) Most of the Vietcong dead were found when the anti-communist infantry moved into areas that had been attacked by artillery and helicopter gunships.
18) During seasons with low water, individual otters may be more clumped because they will all move into areas of a river with deeper water, with more fish.
19) After the scrapping of pass laws in 1987 many blacks, mainly Xhosas, moved into areas around Cape Town in search of work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of move into area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of move into area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with move into area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word move into area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with move into area.
20 examples of simple sentences of move into area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of move into area
Compound Sentences with move into area
Complex Sentences with move into area
Compound-Complex Sentences with move into area