first awaken in a sentence
1) My interest in natural science was awakened first by this book.
2) Fraternal associations were born when man first awakened to his need of a friend.
3) His political interest was first awakened in Rome while studying for the priesthood in the thirties.
4) Those who awaken first and advance the farthest on the path to enlightenment are the teachers.
first awaken example sentences5) Inaho revives Mosquiton using the same ritual shown in flashback she used to first awaken him.
6) The words of truth that my neighbor's friend spoke to her, were what first awakened me.
7) One of the issues that first awakened me to men's rights was examining potentially fatal side effects of the drug Ritalin.
8) Having completed his journey, the Pilgrim announces his intention to attempt a re-creation of the man he had been when he had first awakened in the Dark Wood.
9) It is not that these dark forces of the mind were first awakened with the Industrial Revolution; they have indeed been the deep springs of so much suffering and destructiveness since time immemorial.
10) From there I went further, thinking back to the time in my mid-late teens when I first awakened to myself as a free-thinking being capable of both interpreting the world and acting in it.
11) We do have the freedom and the ability so we think-, to overcome temptations through self control, but this ability needs to be awakened first .
12) The Valar decided to summon the Elves to Valinor rather than leaving them dwelling in the place where they were first awakened, near the Cuiviénen lake in the eastern extremity of Middle-earth.
13) Another preoccupation was an increasing fascination with magical and occult practices, an interest first awakened during his Oxford year and revived in Cornwall.
14) However, it was Blake, Frye's "Virgilian guide" (Stingle 1), who first awakened Frye to the "mythological frame of our culture" (Cotrupi 14).
example sentences with awaken15) awakening first, Bilbo noticed a small creature named Gollum (voice of Andy Serkis) dragging the Goblin away to feast upon him in his lair.
16) He asks: "How does Malchut ascend in speech?" And he replies: "When man first awakens in the morning and opens his eyes, he must bless his Creator and Master.
17) Taylor joins Shepard early on in the game on the Cerberus space station where Shepard first awakens after his/her revival.
18) ' We should address ourselves to those faculties in a child's mind, which are first awakened by nature, and consequently first admit of cultivation, that is to say, the memory and the imagination .'
19) "It was this brute who first awakened in me, his poor little victim, a power of which but for him I might never have been aware...
20) " When you first awaken, the parts of your brain associated with consciousness -- the thalamus and brain stem -- begin firing right away.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of first awaken
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of first awaken with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with first awaken
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word first awaken in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with first awaken.
20 examples of simple sentences of first awaken. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of first awaken
Compound Sentences with first awaken
Complex Sentences with first awaken
Compound-Complex Sentences with first awaken