awaken feeling in a sentence
1) Whether you sleep 4 hours or 14 you probably will not awaken feeling refreshed.
2) Now the slow burn of his steady gaze awakened feelings within her which were scary.
3) The result of these students brought an enthusiasm in education and an awakening feeling in the school.
4) It's as if you awaken feelings long lost to the point where you become totally alive again.
awaken feeling example sentences5) There it was exhibited to select companies of female viewers, in whose gentle bosoms it awakened implacable feelings .
6) They learn how to awaken that uncomfortable feeling in the listener without necessarily having to have any psychological attachment.
7) Whoever he was, his presence deepened my serenity and awakened a feeling of joy as I recognized my companion.
8) Elisabeth was awed by the intensity of feeling awakened in her as she walked through the primeval forest, alone.
9) The poverty and misery, experienced by the peasants in their comfortless hovels, awakens a feeling of discontent and protest.
10) C. Don't Discuss the connection Your previous relationship is dead and gone and discussing it'll achieve only awaken bad feelings .
11) Soon, the baby awakens strong paternal feelings in the two crooks, leading to complications when it comes to handing him over to his possibly crazy gang boss grandfather.
12) THE FIRST big wave of Russians came after the 1967 war, when Zionist feelings were awakened by Israel's six day victory and Soviet support for the Arabs.
13) But the English declaration served its purpose well, and at once awakened feelings of appreciation and kindly expressions throughout the United States.
14) She was happier than she had been for a long time, her feelings were awakened for an object apart from herself, a spring of love gushed up in her heart which took away all bitterness.
example sentences with awaken15) He does admit, however, that music may "awaken feelings ," but maintains that it cannot "represent" them.
16) Because usually once those intimate feelings are awakened, you make it harder for your son or daughter to resist them even when the relationship becomes a dangerous relationship.
17) 17 u003e Indeed kirtan is the base to awaken devotional feelings in man.
18) But he became sympathetic to a woman prisoner named Bathsheba (Scipio/Xerxes' wife), and this sympathy awakened feelings of remorse and guilt.
19) "'Bring Me To Life' is about discovering something or someone that awakens a feeling inside them that they've never had before," says Moody.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaken feeling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaken feeling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaken feeling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaken feeling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaken feeling.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaken feeling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaken feeling
Compound Sentences with awaken feeling
Complex Sentences with awaken feeling
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaken feeling