awaken desire in a sentence
1) It is global and awakens desire .
2) Lucien's quick mind and considerable skills awaken unexpected desires in Vitala.
3) It's also awakened a strong desire to have mentors in my life.
4) It awakens desires : water for people, water for livestock, water for agriculture.
awaken desire example sentences5) And therefore the very first task of the philosopher is to try to awaken this deeper desire .
6) He loaned her some missionary literature to read and it awakened a desire on her part to become a missionary.
7) You need to awaken the desire and willingness to put time and effort into searching for someone to share your life with.
8) It turns out that this awakened desire leads to a situation where Behina Dalet feels the passionate desire that Behina Alef had.
9) It was in the beginning of the summer of 1931 when a desire awakened in me to make a trip to Europe.
10) The figure of the Tehuan woman awakened the desire and the dreams of those who saw them, and their features could well have represented the grandeur of the new nation.
11) Is she a willing accomplice to Max, indulging awakened desires, or is her attraction to him a traumatized response to her camp experience?
12) But first let's return to the feeling of uniqueness in every person's heart, which awakens the desire to take advantage of everything and everybody for his own sake.
13) If this heifer turns out to be an acceptable sacrifice it will awaken the desire of many Israelis and Jews worldwide to rebuild the Temple and prepare the way for the Messiah.
14) For Kandinsky, blue is the colour of spirituality–the darker the blue, the more it awakens human desire for the eternal (see his 1911 book On the Spiritual in Art).
example sentences with awaken15) This is a part of Pinter's two-pronged tactic of awakening the audience's desire for verification and repeatedly disappointing this desire" (Brown 94).
16) As among Buddhists generally, Puja is a ritual practice at some events, intended to awaken the desire to liberate all beings from suffering.
17) For Kandinsky, "blue" is the colour of spirituality: the darker the blue, the more it awakens human desire for the eternal.
18) Ripley appearing throws a wrench into that plan though as suddenly their darker desires are awakened and they look at Ripley with the eyes of predators.
19) When AIM members seized the Mayflower II on Thanksgiving, 1970, the Occupation of Alcatraz was noted as "the symbol of a newly awakened desire among Indians for unity and authority in a white world."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaken desire
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaken desire with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaken desire
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaken desire in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaken desire.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaken desire. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaken desire
Compound Sentences with awaken desire
Complex Sentences with awaken desire
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaken desire