awaken conscience in a sentence
1) An awakened conscience can discover the integral unity underlying all Vedic statements.
2) The chief function of the current Negro movement has been to awaken a nation's conscience .
3) If it helps to awaken the public conscience and sharpen official vigilance it will be justified.
4) President Johnson rightly praised the courage of the Negro for awakening the conscience of the nation.
awaken conscience example sentences5) It has been one month that our collective and individual consciences were awakened and we found our protesting voices .
6) Much ado to escape utter despair they had, when conscience was awakened to remember all their sin and danger!
7) In many sermons of today there is not that divine manifestation which awakens the conscience and brings life to the soul.
8) He also felt that it had the power of awakening conscience, the organ that Gurdjieff regarded as necessary for salvation.
9) Second, every person who cares about this needs to spread the word immediately about this tragedy, to awaken the consciences of our neighbors.
10) awakening the political conscience of the Ummah and making a powerful overseeing body out of it, lest the ruler deviates or neglects Islamic laws (Shariah).
11) Reach the next stage when the self-accusing sprit in your conscience is awakened and the soul is anxious to attain moral excellence and revolt against disobedience.
12) One of the prime objectives of Al Shari'a is to awaken the individual conscience, by relating between the earthly punishment and the Divine punishment.
13) If the soul undertakes this struggle it then becomes "nafs-al-lawwama" (reproachful soul): This is the stage where "the conscience is awakened and the self accuses one for listening to one's ego.
14) Ask awakened consciences, ask damned sinners, they will tell you, that how charming soever the allurements of sin may be, at the last it bites like a serpent.
example sentences with awaken15) Joan Robinson was a brilliant teacher, but she also sought to awaken the inner conscience of her students in a manner that very few others were able to achieve.
16) In fact, according to one historian, Truman had "done more than any President since Lincoln to awaken American conscience to the issues of civil rights".
17) And especially the beloved Charles Dickens, who perhaps did more than any man in his century - including the great legislators and engineers - to awaken a new conscience in his fellow men.
18) That same contrast between the poverty of the border areas and the wealth of the Venezuelan oligarchy was what awakened the conscience of an important sector of the military .
19) As well might it be charged upon me, that the stings of an awakened conscience drove her mad, and that it was the will of the Disposer of all things that she should live so, many years.
20) While honesty and sincerity stem from the awakened conscience and the realization of the oneness of all, dishonesty and monopolization are reflection of a tainted soul and misguided behavior.
21) Using this approach, which I belief is biblical, he awakened the conscience of the nation to the injustice of racial discrimination.
22) At that point, his conscience is awakened and he decides to remain in New York to give away his fortune - the newly-acquired source of all his misfortune - to dispossessed, unemployed farmers.
23) Imagine that action getting the attention it deserves, awakening the conscience of the people of the United States to the role our government has played in training state terrorists around the globe.
24) Morales has credited ambassador Rocha for the success of MAS, stating that "statement [Rocha made against us helped us to grow and awaken the conscience of the people.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awaken conscience
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awaken conscience with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awaken conscience
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awaken conscience in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awaken conscience.
20 examples of simple sentences of awaken conscience. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awaken conscience
Compound Sentences with awaken conscience
Complex Sentences with awaken conscience
Compound-Complex Sentences with awaken conscience