finally achieve in a sentence
1) All that was planned was finally achieved .
2) This quest for tribal identity was finally achieved in 1978.
3) Integration across all grades was finally achieved in fall 1972.
finally achieve example sentences4) They finally achieved their staging positions late that night.
5) The 40-hour week was achieved finally in 1947.
6) And Angus has finally achieved his ambition.
7) This goal was finally achieved on 30 September 2009.
8) That means Cher could finally achieve immortality .
9) One day I hope to finally achieve geek status.
10) The Kremlin finally achieved its object in 1938.
11) Grimes worked hard for years, until he finally achieved success.
12) After sixteen long years, he had finally achieved his dream.
13) Will the second Arab awakening finally achieve its goals?
14) Why finally achieve your look one lasting dosage to carry?
15) The Tunica-Biloxi finally achieved federal recognition in 1981.
use finally achieve in a sentence16) Conclusion The movement finally achieves one or more of its demands.
17) It finally achieves statutory recognition in the Education Reform Act.
18) The plebeians had finally achieved political equality with the patricians.
19) Victims of past crimes also need to finally achieve accountability and justice.
20) A rough cut of "BookWars" was finally achieved in 1998.
21) A full return to the gold standard was finally achieved 12 June 1907.
22) The band finally achieved fame with their third album, "fear".
23) Powered, controlled flight was finally achieved around the turn of the century.
24) Frédérick has finally achieved his dream of playing the role of Othello.
25) Every single day this week I 've finally achieved a normal sleep pattern.
26) Goaded by desperation, I finally achieved lift-off.
27) The loch waters were progressively drained and in 1691 this was finally achieved .
28) After two failed attempts, the Niagara and Agamemnon finally achieved success.
How to use finally achieve in a sentence29) When she finally achieves her goal, there is little to rejoice about.
30) Will the motu proprio finally achieve reconciliation with the SSPX?
31) Repairs on the human ship continue apace, and success is finally achieved .
32) The team finally achieved promotion from the division in 1996–97 as runners-up.
33) Having finally achieved mainstream success, Thin Lizzy embarked on several consecutive world tours.
34) On 11 July, Army Detachment "Kempf" finally achieved a breakthrough.
35) It would take the "gialloblu" 28 years to finally achieve their goal.
36) In January 1639 he finally achieved his comptrollership of the king's household.
37) Or is it that the art is finally achieving a certain level of widespread acceptance?
38) In Vancouver in 2010, they finally achieved their primary goal: Olympic medals.
39) These were finally achieved in 1 March 1992 when Potsdamer Platz was already reopened.
40) Home Rule was finally achieved with the passing of the Home Rule Act 1914.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of finally achieve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of finally achieve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with finally achieve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word finally achieve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with finally achieve.
20 examples of simple sentences of finally achieve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of finally achieve
Compound Sentences with finally achieve
Complex Sentences with finally achieve
Compound-Complex Sentences with finally achieve