achieves in a sentence
1) Their special design achieves both flexibility and pressure resistance.
2) It achieves both high compression and high resolution.
3) Their ability to contract achieves many purposes.
achieves example sentences4) It also achieves 4% better fuel economy.
5) Giving poor people health insurance achieves nothing.
6) Not that blame actually achieves anything anyway.
7) It routinely achieves lateral resolution of 10 nm.
8) He who is willing to die achieves life.
9) Not everyone achieves wisdom in their lifetime.
10) One achieves a form of mental triumph.
11) Simple configuration achieves a minimum initial investment and superior space utilization.
12) Spring achieves these goals in several ways.
13) This achieves both compliance with standards and efficiency.
14) Denmark almost achieves that – 25 percent are stuck there.
15) This program achieves this objective through loans with special payment conditions.
use achieves in a sentence16) One approach achieves this through a perforated substrate.
17) The effect achieves what we players call reverse swing.
18) A load of red tape which achieves very little .
19) DSL achieves high-speed data connections on existing copper wires.
20) Most importantly, it achieves real outcomes.
21) Unlike temporary remedies, laser hair removal achieves long-lasting results.
22) Colloidal silver often achieves very satisfactory results where all else fails.
23) This reduces time, achieves cost savings and improves productivity.
24) This achieves efficiency and reliability for our customers.
25) So adding her in achieves nothing at best.
26) It achieves magnificent effects with a surprising economy of means.
27) You really don't care whether that guy achieves .
28) However, making baseless inaccurate accusations achieves nothing either.
How to use achieves in a sentence29) It is possible that he achieves his object.
30) It still achieves goal 2 and gives credit to the makers.
31) The user image achieves this by means of options.
32) Either way, the realignment achieves subjective integrity.
33) The new treatment achieves much more than other treatments.
34) As usual in writing, following rules by itself achieves little.
35) A cost-effective solution that achieves good performance is provided.
36) Yet, following the instruction achieves the goal.
37) It achieves this objective through the identification of business intervention programs.
38) John Glenn achieves this in early 1962.
39) This section assumes the player achieves the most complete ending.
40) Getting rid of him achieves two things.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achieves
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achieves with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achieves
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achieves in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achieves.
20 examples of simple sentences of achieves. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achieves
Compound Sentences with achieves
Complex Sentences with achieves
Compound-Complex Sentences with achieves