achieving in a sentence
1) The institution regularly assesses student progress towards achieving those outcomes.
2) The team is more successful in achieving challenging objectives.
3) The product is quite effective in achieving desired results.
achieving example sentences4) We strive to continually provide affordable procedures while achieving amazing results.
5) Successful projects are about achieving business goals.
6) This understanding is paramount to achieving spiritual progress.
7) Why is achieving comprehensive reform so difficult?
8) The results we are achieving are remarkable.
9) But the deck is stacked against achieving significant economic reform.
10) Now achieving those goals is a different matter.
11) The determinant of achieving surprise is deception.
12) Strategic human resource management is obviously directed at achieving organisational objectives.
13) Line managers represent those managers directly responsible for achieving organisational objectives.
14) It is suggested that achieving positive customer experiences involves affirmative interactions.
15) Setting specific goals builds commitment to achieving results.
use achieving in a sentence16) This knowledge is very valuable in achieving business success.
17) The second dimension is achieving low direct and indirect operating costs.
18) Reason is focused towards achieving a certain goal.
19) Special financial difficulties for achieving minimum reasonable plan size.
20) Line employees are directly responsible for achieving organizational goals.
21) He experienced great difficulty in achieving intelligible sound.
22) She has little interest in achieving consensus.
23) He withdrew without achieving his assigned objectives.
24) We are still years away from achieving those goals.
25) Women were much better at achieving seductive speech.
26) Just calling religion stupid is obviously no achieving anything .
27) Our students are models for achieving hard won success .
28) Senior management is held accountable for achieving results.
How to use achieving in a sentence29) Too much emphasis is placed on achieving perfection.
30) She makes impressive strides towards achieving this goal.
31) The possibility of achieving tactical surprise seemed slight.
32) If nothing else, achieving relaxed states reduces stress.
33) There are several ways of achieving this.
34) Mark extracts school of the achieving large extremes.
35) Her passion and commitment to achieving world food security are unparalleled.
36) Therefore members can truly concentrate on achieving those big money wins.
37) They are achieving the outcomes they desire.
38) Work towards achieving or maintaining an ideal body weight.
39) Results show the program is achieving this goal.
40) Are you having trouble achieving your goals?
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achieving
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achieving with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achieving
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achieving in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achieving.
20 examples of simple sentences of achieving. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achieving
Compound Sentences with achieving
Complex Sentences with achieving
Compound-Complex Sentences with achieving