achieve up in a sentence
1) However it could achieve up to 30 dB of noise reduction.
2) Al-qaida supervises very set to produce any amendments of achieving up .
3) ChIP-exo uses exonuclease treatment to achieve up to single base pair resolution.
achieve up example sentences4) StrikeAlert HD achieves up to 80 hours of operation from two AA batteries.
5) I am well educated and also have achieved up to Padi Rescue Diver standard.
6) This is the modern form of the Pelton turbine which today achieves up to 92% efficiency.
7) Levels 5 -16 test your skills even more and allow you to achieve up to platinum!
8) Pumped with krypton, these lasers can achieve up to twice the output power obtainable from xenon.
9) In its condensing mode, the unit achieves up to 95% efficiency, contributing to reduced fuel bills.
10) Advertisers can achieve up to three times higher click through rates by providing more relevant ad content without using cookies .
11) We like what Peel Mining Ltd. ( PEX:ASX) has been achieving up at Cobar.
12) Fuel economy is strong too ; the CVT-equipped Versa achieves up to 35 mpg combined, according to the EPA.
13) Typical LEDs have about 80+ CRI, while some manufacturers claim that their LEDs have achieved up to 98 CRI.
14) In their freshman year, cadets can achieve up to the rank of Private First Class or even corporal on occasion.
15) Such a lamp may achieve up to 22 lumens per watt, compared with 17.5 for a 750-hour general service lamp.
use achieve up in a sentence16) We provide future prospects with a machine that is guaranteed to help them achieve up to their maximum potential as a hitter.
17) According to the implementation in the paper, it can be used to achieve up to 8-channel 2D filter banks design.
18) The membrane achieves up to 3.6°C less heat loss and offers more freedom of movement and better performance, due to the lack of additional layers of insulation.
19) One process known as 'NOx Out' uses urea and achieves up to 80 per cent reduction at a quarter the cost of SCR.
20) The vehicle was not particularly well armored by 1970s combat standards, achieving up to 20mm and moderate sloping of the front and side plating.
21) What he has achieved up until now, even forgetting the result on Sunday, you'd have to put him well up on top of the ladder.
22) All in all, the programs proved to be "useful": something that AI had not been able to achieve up to this point.
23) NB candidates may achieve up to 3 marks for explaining three incorrect options (provided three different reasons are offered and each option key is explicitly rejected).
24) The book states that the Batmobile's five cylinder engine is more powerful than turbine jet engines, and capable of achieving up to 1700 hp.
25) It had a mechanical design similar to the A-5, while featuring an upgraded cyclone feed that can achieve up to 20 balls per second.
26) The new engine, combined with the new body and its low 0.29 drag coefficient, was able to achieve up to 28 mpg on the highway.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achieve up
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achieve up with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achieve up
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achieve up in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achieve up.
20 examples of simple sentences of achieve up. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achieve up
Compound Sentences with achieve up
Complex Sentences with achieve up
Compound-Complex Sentences with achieve up