achievable in a sentence
1) With careful management such change is achievable .
2) GM status makes that much more achievable .
3) This partnership is mutually beneficial and altogether achievable .
achievable example sentences4) There are five strategic goals and 20 ambitious yet achievable targets.
5) Also remember that realistic goals are achievable goals.
6) Many accessibility improvements are readily achievable with minimal cost.
7) Help students set achievable goals for themselves.
8) Over 90% proportion of atomic ions is achievable .
9) Your targets should be both challenging yet achievable .
10) We believe these goals are achievable today .
11) However, very small grain sizes are achievable .
12) A last minute dream or an achievable reality?
13) Pick something achievable rather than big and flashy.
14) This is an ambitious but achievable goal.
15) Knowledge is achievable only through direct ""hands on" experience.
use achievable in a sentence16) This paper compares the achievable performance levels with different interface techniques.
17) The objectives should be challenging but achievable .
18) Better should be achievable with subjects consistently placed.
19) That £50m target is starting to look achievable already.
20) Ensure your goal is achievable and realistic .
21) I have literally done every achievable thing that game has .
22) This must be achievable through an established recycling program.
23) Thirty pounds should be an achievable weight.
24) It's very achievable and very lucrative.
25) It isn't enough to simply set achievable goals.
26) Q. What does the term "readily achievable " mean?
27) Canada is less achievable as Ottawa denies many visa requests.
28) A protest movement must have clear, achievable demands.
How to use achievable in a sentence29) Small achievable tasks increase confidence, leading to more difficult tasks.
30) Worldwide of video games, anything is achievable .
31) But are such levels really achievable by most people?
32) Develop a plan comprised of tasks that are very achievable !
33) Good mentors will make your dreams achievable more quickly.
34) Objectives should be ambitious, yet measurable and achievable .
35) These looked to be modest goals and therefore achievable .
36) All is achievable by marrying new strategies with traditional retail experiences.
37) Create realistic, achievable goals and a strategy plan.
38) However it is a simple and achievable step towards equality.
39) Both sides will want the best achievable price.
40) The debate over food biotechnology: is a societal consensus achievable ?
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of achievable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of achievable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with achievable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word achievable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with achievable.
20 examples of simple sentences of achievable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of achievable
Compound Sentences with achievable
Complex Sentences with achievable
Compound-Complex Sentences with achievable